Pearl Cohn at Marshall County! Will it be a slugfest or will PC run away with it?

Chiledeme

3 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Stop it

I am a neutral fan in this game. I came to watch Barion Brown. He did not disappoint. I call it like I see it. When your defenders are hitting kids as far out of bounds as the water cooler, that is a problem. You can defend it all you want, I see a very undisciplined football team. And there is no need for all the extra junk. Just go play. No matter how much talent this team has, no need to do all the chirping and after the whistle action.

27 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

I am a neutral fan in this game. I came to watch Barion Brown. He did not disappoint. I call it like I see it. When your defenders are hitting kids as far out of bounds as the water cooler, that is a problem. You can defend it all you want, I see a very undisciplined football team. And there is no need for all the extra junk. Just go play. No matter how much talent this team has, no need to do all the chirping and after the whistle action.

They’ll fold in the playoffs for that reason. They do it every season you’re not lying

4 hours ago, Vandychris said:

So MC did nothing?

I think Pearl Cohn has a very talented team, but I do see some discipline issue. No offense to the coaches, but a team like that you can’t be hard on or they’ll just quit. There’s for sure Cookeville potential there. Not quiete sure if they’ll make it tho 

Edited by Rocketboy21

5 hours ago, arshad221 said:

Y’all got smoked both times lol what? Alcoa had brunetti playing Candy crush on his phone on the sideline during the game!

Now your credibility is shot, so you talking another tune. Your post was PC fold in the (playoffs) they it every year! We love y’all haters tho keep up the good work haterArshad221.

5 hours ago, Rocketboy21 said:

I think Pearl Cohn has a very talented team, but I do see some discipline issue. No offense to the coaches, but a team like that you can’t be hard on or they’ll just quit. There’s for sure Cookeville potential there. Not quiete sure if they’ll make it tho 

We don’t have quitter on our team! So I guess every team is undisciplined then. Show me one team this year that hasn’t got an 15 yard Personal foul penalty. But when PC does it we’re undisciplined…smh

2 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

We don’t have quitter on our team! So I guess every team is undisciplined then. Show me one team this year that hasn’t got an 15 yard Personal foul penalty. But when PC does it we’re undisciplined…smh

1.) It happening more than once, and most likely in multiple games. 
2.)  Watching Pearl Cohn warmup during halftime and players not stretching, half the teams helmets on, other half off. Playing catch during halftime while coaches are talking. 
      Like I said, a good talented team but there’s some discipline issues. Y’all are not  the only team that has it either. 

Edited by Rocketboy21

36 minutes ago, Rocketboy21 said:

1.) It happening more than once, and most likely in multiple games. 
2.)  Watching Pearl Cohn warmup during halftime and players not stretching, half the teams helmets on, other half off. Playing catch during halftime while coaches are talking. 
      Like I said, a good talented team but there’s some discipline issues. Y’all are not  the only team that has it either. 

Smh all are crazy! You’re picking now trying to hard to prove your point. Players not stretching, some players have on helmets come on man!