Week 8- Oak Ridge @ Greenville

CardinalGrey

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Been praying for BVD, keep us all updated from time to time on how he's doing

I am with ya Blazer1. I have been following him on YouTube for four or five years.

I was keeping up with the recruitment of Tee Higgins and I came across a YouTube video from BVD that should be called, " SCREW YOU TEE HIGGINS! " I was pissed when I saw that but then I watched it and it was some funny sheep.

He starts out ragging Tee for switching from UT to Clemson then changes his tune and wishes Tee good luck in his life.

It was a brilliant piece of satire. My prayers to him, family and friends.

28 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I am with ya Blazer1. I have been following him on YouTube for four or five years.

I was keeping up with the recruitment of Tee Higgins and I came across a YouTube video from BVD that should be called, " SCREW YOU TEE HIGGINS! " I was pissed when I saw that but then I watched it and it was some funny sheep.

He starts out ragging Tee for switching from UT to Clemson then changes his tune and wishes Tee good luck in his life.

It was a brilliant piece of satire. My prayers to him, family and friends.

Yeah my prayers are with BVD. He was always rough on the Mavs but he did give a lot of publicity in a good way to. You gotta love him and hope he's back soon for this Huge year for Greeneville! He is Mr. Greeneville!!! And city should be supporting him through this illness and probably are! If you out there BVD get better Soon Buddy!!!! But I have no fire power to fight with you this year....lol

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah my prayers are with BVD. He was always rough on the Mavs but he did give a lot of publicity in a good way to. You gotta love him and hope he's back soon for this Huge year for Greeneville! He is Mr. Greeneville!!! And city should be supporting him through this illness and probably are! If you out there BVD get better Soon Buddy!!!! But I have no fire power to fight with you this year....lol

Great post Mav!

• Thanks 1

OR effort and execution a lot better at Greeneville against a very good and fast defense, no penalties, over 100 yards running the ball, mostly in the second half and a score against a good defense, so I think the changes made by Coach Gaddis are working and will get better each week. Defensively, missed some tackles and let them make big plays in the first half. but their backs are blazing fast and if they get to the second level, hard to catch. Felt like OR had a shot to keep it close until the 10 point turnaround in the seconds left before halftime, missed FG and then a quick Greeneville drive to score and make it 28-3 at halftime.  WIldcats didn't fold or quit and came back with a pretty good second half. Greeneville verified my earlier thought that they were the best team OR played this season, and they have to be the inside shot to win the 4A State Championship.  OR moves on to Karns and Bishop, he is the real deal and has been getting 200-300 yards a game, so the onus is on the defense to contain and tackle in space, while the offense needs to move the ball and keep Bishop from getting it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Glad to see OR finding some positives in this situation. Not bad for a Greenville team having no idea what OR was going to come out and do offensively. Not sure if the scheme changed that much but all they had to go on were previous films. They seem to be a top 5 team any class in the public school league.