Week 8- Oak Ridge @ Greenville

CardinalGrey

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Obviously you haven’t watched OR play a single snap this year, and if you have you didn’t pay much attention. Not being a smartA, but anybody that has watched us should automatically know the answers to your questions without even asking them. I’ll just put it this way - the game will be over by the 3rd quarter, if not earlier. That’s unless the majority of Greeneville’s team fails to show up by some act of God. (Literally speaking ) I hate to be so blunt, but it’s just the hard reality of the state of our football program right now when we play stellar competition.

Do you mind if I steal the quote above and paste into the next Boone thread?    I'll change OR to Boone and Greeneville to whoever we are playing.          Feeling your pain bro, all the way up here in Gray TN.....

Never thought I would say this about Oak Ridge but the goal is not to have a running clock by halftime.Some other goals might be one first down a qtr would be really nice.Greenville could bring the freshman team Dline and still have advantage upfront.I would guess it would be hard to find many teams with a better trio of RBs and WR Oak Ridge has but it doesnt  even matter.Heyward has proved u just have to throw it his way and he will make plays and we cant even do that.All 3 of our RBs can do big things if we can block long enough for them to get past line of scrimmage but we cant do that.I would guess 9/10 times our RBs are hit before they can take 2 steps.You just cant believe it until you see it 

9 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Never thought I would say this about Oak Ridge but the goal is not to have a running clock by halftime.Some other goals might be one first down a qtr would be really nice.Greenville could bring the freshman team Dline and still have advantage upfront.I would guess it would be hard to find many teams with a better trio of RBs and WR Oak Ridge has but it doesnt  even matter.Heyward has proved u just have to throw it his way and he will make plays and we cant even do that.All 3 of our RBs can do big things if we can block long enough for them to get past line of scrimmage but we cant do that.I would guess 9/10 times our RBs are hit before they can take 2 steps.You just cant believe it until you see it 

It's crazy, bro, just plum crazy. 

• Like 1

I just don't understand the issues with Oak Ridge. I understand that the offensive line struggles but I just don't accept that as an excuse. There are things you can do offensively to help the offensive line and still get positive yards. This is honestly just so puzzling to me.

2 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

I just don't understand the issues with Oak Ridge. I understand that the offensive line struggles but I just don't accept that as an excuse. There are things you can do offensively to help the offensive line and still get positive yards. This is honestly just so puzzling to me.

Join the crowd, bro!!!!