Tyner@Marion

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Tyner will be challenged as well facing MC's OL and/or DL. Matching up with the skill players will be interesting (to say the least).

I know yall will have the advantage with the skill department.  Hopefully we get another back this week that hasn't played all year.  We are definitely lineman heavy and light on skill guys.  Can our line out physical the Rams though will be the big question.  I do wish that Marion had a few spread sets like the Rams have.  It's hard to tackle Hutchins and rogers in space.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

I am so excited for our kiddos in this game. This team simply continues to amaze me. I love these kiddos that are working so hard to have a memorable year. These coaches are simply AH-MAZING. Tyner is a real good team so I know our kiddos know they will have a challenge in this game for the first time this year. I know our coaches will have these kiddos ready to play a  good team. I am very excited for Tay and the boys to play this game against another good team. I know they are good but I do not think they are quite as good as our kiddos. I think they will be able to score a few more points on us than some of these other teams. I know JP has been in touch with our coaches this week to help them get ready for this game. Our kiddos will be more prepared for this game and I think we will win it. We need this win to help us win the championship for our region. I have seen the snide comments when I mention our coaches running new plays but I know they will have some awesome ones for this game. As always it is a great day to be a warrior! Go Warriors!

23 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I know yall will have the advantage with the skill department.  Hopefully we get another back this week that hasn't played all year.  We are definitely lineman heavy and light on skill guys.  Can our line out physical the Rams though will be the big question.  I do wish that Marion had a few spread sets like the Rams have.  It's hard to tackle Hutchins and rogers in space.

I'm just curious, do you even go to the Marion County games or do you just listen to what people ramble on about? I rarely see you there.. And I ask this for a few reason, but mainly because a few posts ago you made a comment about the line has things to work on things. Granted there is always room for improvement let me just remind you MC has scored 143 points thus far and only had 31 points scored on them out of 5 games. Tell me again how the line needs work all this work like you claim? 

Also which back is coming back this week that hasn't played all year?

31 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited for our kiddos in this game. This team simply continues to amaze me. I love these kiddos that are working so hard to have a memorable year. These coaches are simply AH-MAZING. Tyner is a real good team so I know our kiddos know they will have a challenge in this game for the first time this year. I know our coaches will have these kiddos ready to play a  good team. I am very excited for Tay and the boys to play this game against another good team. I know they are good but I do not think they are quite as good as our kiddos. I think they will be able to score a few more points on us than some of these other teams. I know JP has been in touch with our coaches this week to help them get ready for this game. Our kiddos will be more prepared for this game and I think we will win it. We need this win to help us win the championship for our region. I have seen the snide comments when I mention our coaches running new plays but I know they will have some awesome ones for this game. As always it is a great day to be a warrior! Go Warriors!

Holly? 

1 hour ago, PurplePride2021 said:

I'm just curious, do you even go to the Marion County games or do you just listen to what people ramble on about? I rarely see you there.. And I ask this for a few reason, but mainly because a few posts ago you made a comment about the line has things to work on things. Granted there is always room for improvement let me just remind you MC has scored 143 points thus far and only had 31 points scored on them out of 5 games. Tell me again how the line needs work all this work like you claim? 

Yep, rarely miss any games actually, you been looking for me? Guess we will find out really soon.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

58 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Yep, rarely miss any games actually, you been looking for me? Guess we will find out really soon.

I've definitely not been looking for you. I was just wondering if you were at the games because I'm not seeing the same thing you are.

You didn't knowledge my question when I asked you how does the line need work?.....Like I said there is ALWAYS room for improvement but the way you talk on another post the line has SO much to work on.

2 hours ago, PurplePride2021 said:

TTP is at all the games. I feel the same about the line play. They're good but there's always room for improvement. Smaller lines have had success against MC in a couple games. A defensive line averaging close to 300 shouldn't get pushed around hardly any.

1 hour ago, PurplePride2021 said:

I've definitely not been looking for you. I was just wondering if you were at the games because I'm not seeing the same thing you are.

You didn't knowledge my question when I asked you how does the line need work?.....Like I said there is ALWAYS room for improvement but the way you talk on another post the line has SO much to work on.

Acknowledge you mean?  The line has struggled at times but that could be teams putting 9 guys in the box.  Early the defensive line got pushed around by bledsoe in the first half, which was way smaller than the Warriors.  All the players need to keep working to meet their expectations.  The road is going to become more and more difficult.  It's easy to see players taking plays off, especially on defense, and if they do that this week it will be a long night I'm afraid.