Tyner@Marion

They have played a good ball game tonight other than the penalties, dropped passes and turnovers. That's nitpicking. Very proud of our group. Good win tonight for the Warriors. Great job all around. 

@TynerRamFan You fellas have some grit. Going to be tough sledding in the future against you guys. Thanks for coming and have a safe trip back. Good luck on the rest of the season. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oldfaithful said:

They have played a good ball game tonight other than the penalties, dropped passes and turnovers. That's nitpicking. Very proud of our group. Good win tonight for the Warriors. Great job all around. 

@TynerRamFan You fellas have some grit. Going to be tough sledding in the future against you guys. Thanks for coming and have a safe trip back. Good luck on the rest of the season. 

Haha he big mad!

A quote from the Tyner HC in the Chattanooga paper:

"The speed of the game got to us," Rams first-year coach Scott Chandler said. "This was the best team we have seen this season, and I think there was a little bit of shock that set in with how physical they were up front and how quick they were."

Edited by PurplePower68

5 minutes ago, TCnation said:

Honestly the most impressive thing to me is that goose egg!

The defense played a good game. They've given up yardage this season but not many points. They held Tyner to 83 total yards. Tyner is big and has some good looking athletes. MC sputtered a few times and just missed a TD on an open receiver. Other than that they played a pretty complete game 

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Haha he big mad!

? I'm not mad at all, these kids just played arguably their best ball game all year. Very proud of this team. Tyner shot themselves in the foot a couple of times. Well earned victory for the Warriors. On to the next opponent. Good luck on the rest of the season Ramtrain 

10 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

? I'm not mad at all, these kids just played arguably their best ball game all year. Very proud of this team. Tyner shot themselves in the foot a couple of times. Well earned victory for the Warriors. On to the next opponent. Good luck on the rest of the season Ramtrain 

Tyner fan is mad he actually thought his team had a chance.