5A Playoff 2021

Rhea Co.

15 hours ago, FilmCzar said:

Yes, so 2 FBS, one of whom made an NFL roster. Okay. That's what I had figured. Lamear had more talent on his 2019/2020 roster and couldn't capitalize. Scottie won a gold ball.

If you don't care about the FCS players, then you definitely count HS players that are currently Juniors.  Either you don't understand or you're purposefully manipulative.  I can't decide which yet.  

The only things I'm certain of are:

1. you're in love with the Halls coach for some reason. 

2. You don't like the West coach for some reason.

3. And you're an OR fan who overvalues their two transfer players.  They're wonderful players mind you, but you put a 25 yard per game player over every west player since Cotrell.  

I'm really not sure I understand your motives, and I question your objectivity.

13 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

If you don't care about the FCS players, then you definitely count HS players that are currently Juniors.  Either you don't understand or you're purposefully manipulative.  I can't decide which yet.  

The only things I'm certain of are:

1. you're in love with the Halls coach for some reason. 

2. You don't like the West coach for some reason.

3. And you're an OR fan who overvalues their two transfer players.  They're wonderful players mind you, but you put a 25 yard per game player over every west player since Cotrell.  

I'm really not sure I understand your motives, and I question your objectivity.

My argument has been that Lamar has had more FBS caliber players than Cummings ever did. That has been evident and documented throughout this discussion. However, I will admit that Cummings did have a core group of FCS/D2 contributors at various times throughout his tenure. Nevertheless, Lamar has had more D1 FBS football players on his roster at one time. Scott saw limited success while having to play Maryville in his region and in the playoffs (something that Lamar has not had to endure) but also saw greater success than Lamar once the reclassification took place. I have been rather objective and have stated facts throughout this entire discussion. Again, if success is measured in post-season play then the stats do not lie and support my statements. As far as motives are concerned, my screen name tells you everything you need to know. I take footage from games and historical statistics to support any claim that I make.

7 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

My argument has been that Lamar has had more FBS caliber players than Cummings ever did. That has been evident and documented throughout this discussion. However, I will admit that Cummings did have a core group of FCS/D2 contributors at various times throughout his tenure. Nevertheless, Lamar has had more D1 FBS football players on his roster at one time. Scott saw limited success while having to play Maryville in his region and in the playoffs (something that Lamar has not had to endure) but also saw greater success than Lamar once the reclassification took place. I have been rather objective and have stated facts throughout this entire discussion. Again, if success is measured in post-season play then the stats do not lie and support my statements. As far as motives are concerned, my screen name tells you everything you need to know. I take footage from games and historical statistics to support any claim that I make.

The most either had at one time was 3 FBS players (and they both had 3 at one time).  When Cummings won, Maryville had been gone from their postseason for 5 years.  Brown hasn't even been at West for five years.  How can you claim to be be factual and objective when you ignore these things?

19 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

The most either had at one time was 3 FBS players (and they both had 3 at one time).  When Cummings won, Maryville had been gone from their postseason for 5 years.  Brown hasn't even been at West for five years.  How can you claim to be be factual and objective when you ignore these things?

WHAT 3 FBS PLAYERS DID SCOTT HAVE ON HIS ROSTER AT ONE TIME? Im starting to wonder if you struggle with following a thread or reading comprehension.

Just now, FilmCzar said:

Thank you, Batman.

1 hour ago, Knoxemdown said:

I don't really care if you want to talk a coach up.  Or kids.  I think it's great.  

But when you do it to badmouth someone else I just don't think it's okay.  

Not bad mouthing, just stating some things that I have found.