Cland vs Unicoi

THE KING

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Who do you think we get round 1?  Your game with cf leaves me smh

Dont shake your head we imploded.We most definitely have the players to give them a game but we fell apart after playing 1 and 1/2 quarters very good.I dont see us beating Midway at this point.So I assume you will have Oakdale who is improved but wont matchup with you up front.We most likely will be the 3 at worst,unless this loss has some kids check out and we go to Harriman and get beat.So we would see CF again if we get by Unaka.You all will probably see Midway in round 2.It wont be easy but your fronts should pull you through.We have the talent,just no leadership.So we are like a game of Russian Roulette.Your worst case scenario is us in the fourth spot honestly,because we CAN play.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence pal.  I think the landers will only worry about the next game. HV I think.  

Im just glad we picked ourselves up from the floor and got a win finally. We actually played better against Cumberland Gap (12-12) at halftime we just gotta learn how to win and believe a little bit and finish.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Dont shake your head we imploded.We most definitely have the players to give them a game but we fell apart after playing 1 and 1/2 quarters very good.I dont see us beating Midway at this point.So I assume you will have Oakdale who is improved but wont matchup with you up front.We most likely will be the 3 at worst,unless this loss has some kids check out and we go to Harriman and get beat.So we would see CF again if we get by Unaka.You all will probably see Midway in round 2.It wont be easy but your fronts should pull you through.We have the talent,just no leadership.So we are like a game of Russian Roulette.Your worst case scenario is us in the fourth spot honestly,because we CAN play.

I was scratching my head lol.  I would hope for Oakdale first round.  Midway makes me nervous 

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

I was scratching my head lol.  I would hope for Oakdale first round.  Midway makes me nervous 

Just done some research and I forgot Oakdale beat Midway early,Midway was missing alot of players that game,so Oakdale is #2 in our region right now.We have to win all our region games to come in 2nd.Oakdale I think has a covid loss to CF.Our region is gonna come down to the last game to sort out other than CF.What a mess.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Just done some research and I forgot Oakdale beat Midway early,Midway was missing alot of players that game,so Oakdale is #2 in our region right now.We have to win all our region games to come in 2nd.Oakdale I think has a covid loss to CF.Our region is gonna come down to the last game to sort out other than CF.What a mess.

I think it will come down to the Harriman and Oakdale game.  I have no idea who the better team is.  I think you and Midway are better than them but I'm not sure you can beat Midway unless you get the problems fixed

15 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Not many good games to go to this week in East Tennessee so thinking about making the trip to mountain heritage v. Mitchell....do not know much about either team, but records and common opponents make it seem like it could be a good game. Any info would be appreciated, trying to decide to go or not. 

Mitchell is the better team this year but its a huge rivalry. Both teams like to run the ball. Think it would be worth the trip,

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Not many good games to go to this week in East Tennessee so thinking about making the trip to mountain heritage v. Mitchell....do not know much about either team, but records and common opponents make it seem like it could be a good game. Any info would be appreciated, trying to decide to go or not. 

It will be a really good game. With Mountain Heritage being 1a now the game will actually mean something. Both are 3-0 in conference. Should decide who wins the conference.

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

If you want to go a really good game go to Pisgah,NC at Tuscola,NC. The split the pot gets up to $40,000.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuscola–Pisgah_rivalry