AC Mavericks 3-0 Visit 1-2 Gibbs A Must win for Gibbs.

On 10/3/2021 at 7:27 PM, noonesfool said:

AC too strong up front. Noe runs for 150 and 2-3 scores. Which allows your passing game to be more successful, as Gibbs loads up the box to stop the run. Gibbs will be 3-4 tds behind and they  begin to throw the ball to catch up and the AC ball hawking secondary is all over it. Mercy rule reduces some of the pain. They will wish they’re with Kenny Chesney on a beach in the Caribbean.

Don't we all! Lol But I do agree with your view of the game, Noones! Won't be one!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That's Sooo true....LOL Not sure about this year for Devil's But I know there is a Big Storm Brewing Next year for the Devil's...And it's not pretty Lmao lol

Whoa,whoa MAV! I’ve been working with you all late summer and fall! Rule one…….. one game at a time. Lol good luck tonight.

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Whoa,whoa MAV! I’ve been working with you all late summer and fall! Rule one…….. one game at a time. Lol good luck tonight.

No you arrrrr so right....But really excited at what may be a Dream Team next year...yep...one game at a time. This will be first game unable to hear or see... Apparently I in a Blackout area...lol

44 minutes ago, Mave4life8519 said:

Wow, I was at the game and AC knows we got lucky with all the drive ending fumbles Gibbs had. I know we can’t have great teams every year but for the last 4 years we fans got spoiled. This AC team and Defense is not very good and this region is down this year. I’ll still be at the games cheering the Mavs on Friday nights. 

Yeah did not get to see it. Mavs on paper showed  an almost even balance in passing and running. Not sure what is going on with extra points. First downs about even. The scoring pass from the TV was way out of end zone maybe 3 yards but they did count it as Gibbs only score. Will see; Mav defence shows at times they can stop anyone then let's up. I think this rest period could and should make a huge difference in what the Mavs do the remainder of the year. Of course our scoring was toppled when martin went out. Now more than ever we need the defense to step up. Noe and Moog are going to score that Offensive line opens some big holes and Noe knows how to find them. Did not get to see but looks already like our passing is stepping up. To make it past Betsy Defense will have to step way up...but we will see I have seen our defense like this before than step up during playoffs. Let's hope for the best. 

Noe got 150 yards. I pretty much see what the Mavs are doing. They are working on slowing down the clock and executing. This will rest up some of the defense. Keep it balanced with pass. If the defense comes alive we have a path in a good playoff run. We played Betsy and we needed 28 points which was easy with QB so now we just need to eat the clock and if defense steps up we can keep opponents scoreing low and manageable. It will work if we get the new QB in play action and QB keepers. We don't need another QB hurt. Lol