Unaka vs Claiborne

creekerballer

So, I know very little about Claiborne this year outside of their record and schedule. They played a close game with Johnson County. We saw Johnson County in preseason and we moved the ball okay against, but can’t take too much from something that happened in the preseason. Last year, Claiborne had a lot more size than us and moved the ball with ease. We have Cosby, Hampton and Jenkins Kentucky left after this. We should be favored over Cosby, but I won’t guarantee anything against OleEagles bunch especially at Cosby. We just need to leave Hampton healthy, and Jenkins should be a W. This game would about about guarantee a winning record this year if we could win and could give us a chance at 7 wins. Both would be great for the program. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, creekerballer said:

So, I know very little about Claiborne this year outside of their record and schedule. They played a close game with Johnson County. We saw Johnson County in preseason and we moved the ball okay against, but can’t take too much from something that happened in the preseason. Last year, Claiborne had a lot more size than us and moved the ball with ease. We have Cosby, Hampton and Jenkins Kentucky left after this. We should be favored over Cosby, but I won’t guarantee anything against OleEagles bunch especially at Cosby. We just need to leave Hampton healthy, and Jenkins should be a W. This game would about about guarantee a winning record this year if we could win and could give us a chance at 7 wins. Both would be great for the program. 

Great job guys and good luck.You might just host us again if we dont get a win over Oakdale or Midway!

1 hour ago, creekerballer said:

Claiborne is awful. They are struggling to find an identity on offense and struggle stopping anything on defense. I foresee a lot of offense from Unaka and just enough defense to get them a win. I will go 34 - 20 Unaka

56 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Great job guys and good luck.You might just host us again if we dont get a win over Oakdale or Midway!

Thank you! I don’t think there is any match up out of your Region that would be good for us, but it will be good to host a playoff game. It has been fun to watch this bunch this year though. Credit to Coach Bennett they have truly gotten better with every game. 

5 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Claiborne is awful. They are struggling to find an identity on offense and struggle stopping anything on defense. I foresee a lot of offense from Unaka and just enough defense to get them a win. I will go 34 - 20 Unaka

This is what I was leaning towards. I don’t know how well we can stop them, but if we can turn it into a high scoring game then I like our chances. 

12 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I think unaka wins out other than Hampton.  The dogs will beat you up real bad and I hope you stay healthy but that's not a happy bunch right now 

My only goal for the Hampton game is to leave as healthy as possible. With that said we should be able to handle Jenkins the week after Hampton still, they lost 30-0 to the team we beat last week. Hopefully, no one is out for the playoff game. It will be difficult no matter who we end up seeing, but I’d like to at least see where we are at full strength. 

4 hours ago, creekerballer said:

Good luck to those Rangers. I do think you've improved as the season has went along.

6 hours ago, creekerballer said:

Great comeback and performance this past Friday against Harlan Ky.  Rangers have kept improving and don’t think this coming Friday will be any different.  I believe the Rangers will get the W by at least a couple of TD’s maybe more?  I hope you guys get your 7 w’s.  Your coach is doing a great job.

20 hours ago, creekerballer said:

My only goal for the Hampton game is to leave as healthy as possible. With that said we should be able to handle Jenkins the week after Hampton still, they lost 30-0 to the team we beat last week. Hopefully, no one is out for the playoff game. It will be difficult no matter who we end up seeing, but I’d like to at least see where we are at full strength. 

Right now,  I think it's a toss up between midway, Oakdale, and Harriman on who will be the 3rd seed. I think greenback and coalbucket have the first 2 locked down.  I think you could give Harriman and Oakdale a fit but I don't think you can challenge midway