Lewis County back in top 10

Pizzpatriot2

12 hours ago, TRamrod38 said:

I remember when summit started their football program guest who scheduled them Lewis Co. Summit only had 9th graders and then the next year guest who scheduled them Lewis Co. guest what, they had 9th and 10th graders. why don't Lewis Co. schedule them now, because the coach does not want a Big L on his resume. But he will get it when he gets to the Playoffs, he does every year and early also.

They were in the same region dumb, dumb

My bad, I guess I need to correct or clarify my earlier statements.

Top 10 #paperchampions

Hohenwald always looks good on paper but very seldom, if ever, on the field unless it's a basketball school, a start up program or a notoriously terrible program, hence, look at their yearly schedule. 

If we had the same "type" of schedule year in and year out, we would be a fake program, consistently ranked in the top 10 and #paperchampions too!

6 hours ago, JoeKane13 said:

All that means is Page would lose to Richland and Summertown in Football and Basketball. Great point! 

So, what you are stating is, Richland is actually good now or, for a change?

I'm telling you, I cannot make this stuff up even if I had an empty room with four walls and a door!

This is why they are not on Hohenwald's schedule or region? Because they are good? I am willing to almost bet anything Hohenwald has reached out to them as soon as they were bumped up to 2A!!! Knowing how Hohenwald is, they prolly were reaching out to them while they were still in 1A!!!!

This is just incredible!

23 hours ago, Swarm said:

Page is #2 in the AP 5a poll....

Excuse me while I ROTF and LMMFAO. 

These AP guys are out of their freaking mind. Lol. 

The AP poll has not ranked Lewis County in the top-10 since August 23rd, the week of the Fayetteville game! Could it be that they have finally caught on to the #paperchampion moniker that is Lewis County? Could it be that they finally have realized that Lewis County is ALWAYS over ranked and it's their votes?

I mean, LC has only one loss on the year. One. Only one. That is perhaps normal but mostly at the end of the season of season pasts but yet, even though they only have one loss so far this year, they are still not ranked.

If they roll into next week at 7-1 after beating 3-4 Scotts Hill, will they finally crack the top-10 again?

You gotta give those guys who are AP voters credit. They see the light that is the Lewis County football program and what it really is. 

Edited by Pizzpatriot2

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Top 10 #paperchampions

Hohenwald always looks good on paper but very seldom, if ever, on the field unless it's a basketball school, a start up program or a notoriously terrible program, hence, look at their yearly schedule. 

If we had the same "type" of schedule year in and year out, we would be a fake program, consistently ranked in the top 10 and #paperchampions too!

Again I have to ask, did you copy and paste this from your other 1,002 posts. Find some new material 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Evidently, I need to have it saved in a clip board because that would be much, much easier and faster!

Especially since you and others cannot defend it!

Geez your such an idiot. Even if you had validity in all your points, who cares. Move on with your life

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Top 10 #paperchampions

Your schedule is easier and you are never ranked until this year. You are consistently horrible and you can’t defend it. The fact that you just reply with the same stuff shows that you know your program is horrible. 

1 hour ago, Bigpun54 said:

Geez your such an idiot. Even if you had validity in all your points, who cares. Move on with your life

27 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your schedule is easier and you are never ranked until this year. You are consistently horrible and you can’t defend it. The fact that you just reply with the same stuff shows that you know your program is horrible. 

Since you two knuckleheads want to keep going in circles,  why is it Hohenwald is 6-1 but yet not ranked?

I’m asking this because any other year, with a 6-1 record, they would be.

11 hours ago, TRamrod38 said:

You do have to admit Lewis Co. schedules very weak non region games for the most part that's why they do not do very well when it comes to playoffs and if you do not know that by now your not a dumb, dumb your are a dumb A__

Better than a trader and deserter. Eventually you’ve got to learn to stand for something or you are always going to be bitter to anyone who has tried to push you to make you better. That's free for you, don't get use to it.