Henry County @ Paducah Tilghman

BigRed88

7 hours ago, MSURacer said:

I wasn't very impressed with them at the jamboree. Jackson North Side was a good bit more athletic than them if I remember correctly, but that is meaningless at this point.

This could be the sink-or-swim moment for Henry County's season.  

Regardless if HC wins or loses this week, I believe by playoff time the Pats will be firing on all cylinders. You guys have played a hellacious schedule and it should pay off then. I fully expect to see you guys in Springfield in round three, if we can get that far. 

I hate this KY team! In 1991, they came to Oak Ridge and got out with a win in OT ( I think.) Later that season, OR would win the Class AAA State Championship.

According to press reports at the time, the USA Today High School guru said if OR had beaten PT he would have named OR National Champs. Is this true? I can only report what I read at the time.

4 hours ago, RollRed said:

#24 for HC is out for the season at the very least. Not sure about next year for him. Still no Cole Townsend at RB. Not sure about Javion Boyd. Fingers crossed maybe Jayce Kendal plays Friday. It’s hard to make a prediction not knowing who’s out for sure. 

I would think that #7 would be out for the season from what i heard.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Yeah with those guys out its probably a wrap for this season. Paducah Tilghman will most likely win this game and dont be surprised if we lose the remaining games on our schedule...

I wouldn’t give up just yet.  There is plenty of football yet to be played.  You have second place in the region wrapped up and then the playoffs

7 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I wouldn’t give up just yet.  There is plenty of football yet to be played.  You have second place in the region wrapped up and then the playoffs

With all due respect Commish...things have gotten pretty bad around here from what I have been hearing. I called it early in the season about Springfield winning the region and that Henry County just wasn't good this year. I'm telling you, it seriously wouldn't surprise me if we lose out the rest of the games. Henry County fans I hate to be "that guy" but my gut is telling me its not going to be pretty the next 3 games.