Henry County @ Paducah Tilghman

BigRed88

2 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

I would be happier than a fat kid in a donut shop if we made it to the 3rd round...we probably would have to beat Memphis Central to get there and that would be no easy task.

you will have to play and beat them unless we stump our toe against Portland and Clarksville Northwest

Edited by TheCommissioner
Clarity
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Listen when things aren't going well, I just tell it how it is, whether it rubs people the wrong way or not I really don't care. Name one time when I criticized this team and it wasn't warranted? Beginning of the season I called this the softest Henry County team I may have ever seen! Well.....I cant see where I'm wrong there yet...No, I dont want to call them soft but I mean [email protected] this group just doesn't have that "it" factor to them, that "edge." But regardless this is not a very good Henry County team. Popular opinion or not...

You didn't rub me the wrong way. I just think you get way too down after losses. 

I agree this has been a very underwhelming HC team, and my expectations have been adjusted accordingly, but I still don't see 3-7 or 4-6. 

1 minute ago, Kevin38 said:

NE and Portland both are bad, you will not lose to them, I am slightly leaning HC against PT, but I admit I am going in blind on that one as I know nothing about PT...

when I was in High School in Western Kentucky Paducah and Mayfield were TOUGH.  Granted that was over 40 years ago and A LOT has happened since then

6 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

when I was in High School in Western Kentucky Paducah and Mayfield were TOUGH.  Granted that was over 40 years ago and A LOT has happened since then

They were a beast back in the day. An OR fan posted earlier about Tilghman being their lone loss for the '91 championship team. And I'm not 100% sure, but I think they also beat one of those really strong Brentwood Academy or Gallatin teams from the early 90's.