Henry County @ Paducah Tilghman

BigRed88

4 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Just wish people wouldn't think im so crazy for saying they can beat a bad Henry County team. It can definitely happen....

Wait and find out, when yall win big next week and then against Portland the following week there will be talk of a deep playoff run, there is no happy medium with you guys, and that is not a dig.....lol

3 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Wait and find out, when yall win big next week and then against Portland the following week there will be talk of a deep playoff run, there is no happy medium with you guys, and that is not a dig.....lol

No deep playoff run talk from this guy. The only realist out there...#facts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• This late in the year, you’d have to think they’d go with an Asst. on staff, right? I’m pretty new to the area so still learning how folks do things around here…if Woods stays there to teach, it could be hard on a new guy/staff coming in…
    • Well, your Big Western Hunt better turn up some Zebras to come graze on the Stones to make the jungle gametime ready again and make sure the plumber bros. still will come service the facilities at the Mecca. I hope your weekend is Fowl. Tell Rip hello from the Five Oh. Maybe the Gravedigger will catch a ride with Alphaniner on a flyover soon to BNA. 
    • It’s not hearsay, just patently false. As one of those young coaches he apparently “ran off”, coach never once ridiculed or degraded anyone. Sure he challenged kids and coached them very hard,  but we have different definitions of you call that degrading. Coach Hammontree changed my life when he gave me the chance to work for him. I learned more about being a man and caring for the people around me in 4 years working for him than I did in 20 years of my life. No one sacrificed more than he did. I left Heritage because I felt there would never be the support necessary to help the program succeed. I’m tired of hearing people drag others down especially those they truly don’t know. Coach has moved on and a new coach is there. Just let the man live and root for the team. 
    • Waiting on the Great One.   White Horse and Rip have a big weekend in the woods, and the Sheriff is working the overtime here.      Turkey season awaits…..Big Gobblers everywhere.  
    • He won first at maryville so he did something right