Henry County @ Paducah Tilghman

BigRed88

13 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

So what are everyone's expectations for the next two games? I figured we would beat Tilghman, so I'm honestly not sure what to expect at this point. The team isn't that good (though there's still plenty enough talent to win out) but I have to imagine the confidence is smashed right now.  

I still say you make it to round 3 of the playoffs

4 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

So what are everyone's expectations for the next two games? I figured we would beat Tilghman, so I'm honestly not sure what to expect at this point. The team isn't that good (though there's still plenty enough talent to win out) but I have to imagine the confidence is smashed right now.  

Well you know what I said before the Tilghman game about the potential to lose all 3 games. I'm really really hoping I was wrong about that. Northeast kept it interesting in 3 of their 6 losses this year against Springfield, Rossview, and Portland. NE is 2-6 on the season. This won't be as easy of a game i dont think as it used to be in the past. As far as Portland goes, they have been averaging 33 points offensively through 7 games. They can score the ball which definitely worries me, I dont know that we can score with them. So what im saying is I believe the NE games is a toss up especially if we dont play well. The Portland game i just dont see us winning that one.

8 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Well you know what I said before the Tilghman game about the potential to lose all 3 games. I'm really really hoping I was wrong about that. Northeast kept it interesting in 3 of their 6 losses this year against Springfield, Rossview, and Portland. NE is 2-6 on the season. This won't be as easy of a game i dont think as it used to be in the past. As far as Portland goes, they have been averaging 33 points offensively through 7 games. They can score the ball which definitely worries me, I dont know that we can score with them. So what im saying is I believe the NE games is a toss up especially if we dont play well. The Portland game i just dont see us winning that one.

At this point I’m not predicting anything. Sorry I called you dramatic, it appears you may have been pretty accurate on this Henry County team. 

39 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Blowout wins the next two games. 

6 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

At this point I’m not predicting anything. Sorry I called you dramatic, it appears you may have been pretty accurate on this Henry County team. 

We're good man no worries. I actually hate it that i called it on some of the games. I really wish I was wrong in that case. I just know the next 2 games could dramatically change the playoffs for us. We could land anywhere from the 2 seed to the 4 seed. Hard to believe i just wrote that last line....