2A R6 vs 2A R5 Playoffs

vandyfan1

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

BPM, you are getting close to being placed with the little honey bee from Fairview, now.

I've not been placed anywhere moron. Just trying to show some respect to the folks who actually like to discuss the topic. You know who and how to reach me if you want to and I promise you I'll oblige if you want to do that. I have no interest in going back and forth with an anonymous troll. 

Carry on. 

@Swarm I misspoke. You, as stated earlier, are one of my fav eposters here. You actually get the humor component and I always enjoy your stuff. At this point feel free to go off on PP2 and I apologize for trying to hold you back earlier. 

@Pizzpatriot2 i dont make the rules but it would be nice for you not to turn a decent playoff thread into your typical BS. you asked me a good question earlier and I answered it. believe me i dont fit into a box so i get it but good grief dude. theres 8 teams gonna be playing for something post season in R5 and R6. can we try to discuss that?! 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

@Swarm I misspoke. You, as stated earlier, are one of my fav eposters here. You actually get the humor component and I always enjoy your stuff. At this point feel free to go off on PP2 and I apologize for trying to hold you back earlier. 

@Pizzpatriot2 i dont make the rules but it would be nice for you not to turn a decent playoff thread into your typical BS. you asked me a good question earlier and I answered it. believe me i dont fit into a box so i get it but good grief dude. theres 8 teams gonna be playing for something post season in R5 and R6. can we try to discuss that?! 

Excellent post.  You get it. Good luck to all of the teams.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:50 AM, Roy Dillard said:

Little buddy bring pizzatard with you to Ronnies red eye in December.  I garuntee they is plenty of holes we can hide him up in whitwell mountain.  I aint joking either.

You must be in SP territory.  Been to Whitwell and played them in the Crockett bowl.

9 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

No worries General. I could smell the stank that was sticking to me from sparring with the dirty pig and noticed a couple other posters whom I respect getting agitated.  So I won't be doing that anymore.  

I've actually finally tried this Ignore feature and must say it's working great! 

As I mentioned previously. I do apologize for derailing the topic. I should have known better and will take that responsibility. 

33 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

General, I have and am genuinely intrigued with the playoff match up(s) and what could be. The question I asked was a legitimate question that I am genuinely interested in. That is why I asked it of you and honestly, I really thought you would have insight.

Then, after I asked it and you responded, some old knucklehead decided he was gonna dust the keyboard off and come after me to make a name for himself! Then, they guy from Milan thought he would keep it stirred up so I had to defend myself from the outsider and the bored guy who's football program is in shambles from over there in West Tennessee. Even the little honey bee from Fairview had to jump in after he had already been put in his place. He even attested in his latest post on this thread it wasn't me derailing it. 

But, I'm with you on the eight teams in the playoffs from both regions. I stated my prediction on the winner of Riverside/Hohenwald having a cake walk into the third round. I'm assuming it's Chapel Hill all the way, from that region. Now, the question I have is, will the loser of Riverside/Hohenwald face Chapel Hill in the second round? Is that how the playoffs are set up? The winner will face Richland which will be an easy win. Will that winner face the East Hickman/Cascade winner?

i would s

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

But, I'm with you on the eight teams in the playoffs from both regions. I stated my prediction on the winner of Riverside/Hohenwald having a cake walk into the third round. I'm assuming it's Chapel Hill all the way, from that region. Now, the question I have is, will the loser of Riverside/Hohenwald face Chapel Hill in the second round? Is that how the playoffs are set up? The winner will face Richland which will be an easy win. Will that winner face the East Hickman/Cascade winner?

good question- i assumed they'd finish 1 and 2 regardless. which means forrest would only have to play one of them in the playoffs?