Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

15 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

TCR, do you have season stats on B Claiborne? Carries, total yards, total TDs, avg per carry?   Would be interested in seeing those. 

73 carries, 792 yards, 15TD (another rec, 16 tot). so that is 10.8 ypc, almost 2TD per game, and he also has upwards of 5 sacks and several more TFL, he is a mr football candidate imo. And we haven't had to force him carries. Not for sure on exact nummber but I know at least 1/4 of his TDs have been over 50 yarders.

16 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I wonder if TC uses the COVID rule again this week to remain undefeated on paper or if they show up? 50/50 IMO. 

Get a life man, the whole 2nd half of the season all you have been worried about is TC and our record. Undefeated/1 loss is not that big of a difference, and it would have been smart to collect that gate as it would have probably been our 2nd to 3rd best gate. Also why would we not play them this year when we have a chance to beat them but have to go there next year with a much less chance of winning 

9 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Get a life man, the whole 2nd half of the season all you have been worried about is TC and our record. Undefeated/1 loss is not that big of a difference, and it would have been smart to collect that gate as it would have probably been our 2nd to 3rd best gate. Also why would we not play them this year when we have a chance to beat them but have to go there next year with a much less chance of winning 

I have a life and it’s a very good one thank you. You know me I just state the facts and let the rest of you debate them.