Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

1 hour ago, FootballGUY931 said:

Not seeing any score predictions on here yet... I havent seen as much of TC as i have H20... but i've followed and it seems Tc has a slight edge in talent this season overall. H2O QB can be a difference maker so im rolling w/ H2O 31-28.   H20 has a kicker as well not sure about TC's

I don’t see TC’s defense giving up 31 points to H20 or any other team in 2A. My prediction was 14-10 TC

1 hour ago, FootballGUY931 said:

Not seeing any score predictions on here yet... I havent seen as much of TC as i have H20... but i've followed and it seems Tc has a slight edge in talent this season overall. H2O QB can be a difference maker so im rolling w/ H2O 31-28.   H20 has a kicker as well not sure about TC's

TC kiker  finally rejoined the team a few weeks ago. 

Edited by RTD

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Yeah by a lot harder, you mean it won't happen lol

How many Sacks does X have? BC and X have been a problem for opposing teams when they drop back to pass. I wonder if X will go back to his original # and play multiple positions. Blake has said he has been saving X for the big games. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

How many Sacks does X have? BC and X have been a problem for opposing teams when they drop back to pass. I wonder if X will go back to his original # and play multiple positions. Blake has said he has been saving X for the big games. 

X has around 5-7 sacks but a ton of TFL, i would expect him to stay where he has been the last few games.