Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

18 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I wander what Coach Clint will have dialed up for this game??? This one will be much to important to let Blake have the reigns!

Im sure Blake took it hard after it was conveyed to him over Sunday dinner this past week.

@TCRadio will you guys be interviewing Coach Clint or do y’all still try to make Blake feel important?

No need to dial up anything special for this game.  Smash mouth football.  A heavy dose of #3 should be good enough.  

1 hour ago, biggest said:

This thread has let me down! Is everyone afraid to talk smack because were unsure of what we got?

We have talked smack on every TC thread, every Watertown thread, and we have highjacked a bunch of other team's threads. Now that the time is here, I think the players need to prove the talk on the field and us stay out of it. 

5 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

We have talked smack on every TC thread, every Watertown thread, and we have highjacked a bunch of other team's threads. Now that the time is here, I think the players need to prove the talk on the field and us stay out of it. 

Well now that makes to much sense. 

20 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I wander what Coach Clint will have dialed up for this game??? This one will be much to important to let Blake have the reigns!

Im sure Blake took it hard after it was conveyed to him over Sunday dinner this past week.

@TCRadio will you guys be interviewing Coach Clint or do y’all still try to make Blake feel important?

Coach Satterfield will be interviewed for the game this week, as will Coach Webster. 

2 hours ago, biggest said:

This thread has let me down! Is everyone afraid to talk smack because were unsure of what we got?

I know what we got, just don't know how much H2O has improved. If the H2O team that played Gville shows up, we win handily, but we both know ya'll are leaps and bounds better. 

• Like 1