Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

I was headed toward Lafayette this morning and as I got closer to crossing the river I started smelling an awful odor.

It took a while, but as I got closer to Hartsville it got stronger and stronger until I finally realized what it was I was smelling.

It turned out it was fear and body odor from all the sweating the Hartsville losers were doing knowing that the Tigers are coming to town tonight!!!

Final Prediction

Good Guys 17  TC Turds 14

Edited by H2Oman

25 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I was headed toward Lafayette this morning and as I got closer to crossing the river I started smelling an awful odor.

It took a while, but as I got closer to Hartsville it got stronger and stronger until I finally realized what it was I was smelling.

It turned out it was fear and body odor from all the sweating the Hartsville losers were doing knowing that the Tigers are coming to town tonight!!!

Final Prediction

Did they have the sprinklers running?  They need every advantage the can get.

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Final Prediction

Was it your upper lip?

• Like 1