Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I agree, but that’s what will help them if they play on the road. The crowds will have no effect on them since their fan base is usually outnumbered at their home games!

To me they are a very dangerous team who has the potential to upset some folks come playoff time!

I agree with you 

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah you’re right… not a good look for me… which is why I stopped!

And to be clear I wasn’t arguing with anyone… it sure takes a lot more than back and forth message boards to upset me!

Just stepped off the plane to catch this game tonight.  Basically caught up with this thread during flight.  Question, Is TC faithful always this sensitive?  Anyone with any common sense would see that you were correcting a kid (I would hope a kid)...not arguing with.    

2 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Just stepped off the plane to catch this game tonight.  Basically caught up with this thread during flight.  Question, Is TC faithful always this sensitive?  Anyone with any common sense would see that you were correcting a kid (I would hope a kid)...not arguing with.    

Yeah it definitely got a little out of hand, which is why I stopped posting for a little while.

To me a little back and forth is fun and I do like to give TC posters a hard time, but I’ll never wish anything bad on a kid or get to the point I’m mad on here.

I give several posters for TC a hard time, but give props to the ones who stick it to me and to be honest… they always have a top notch football team!

It doesn’t happen a lot, because I’m quite a bit smarter than most of their posters ( lol) but when they do, I will tip my hat!

To summarize: It’s all fun and games to me and I take nothing personal on this board!

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah it definitely got a little out of hand, which is why I stopped posting for a little while.

To me a little back and forth is fun and I do like to give TC posters a hard time, but I’ll never wish anything bad on a kid or get to the point I’m mad on here.

I give several posters for TC a hard time, but give props to the ones who stick it to me and to be honest… they always have a top notch football team!

It doesn’t happen a lot, because I’m quite a bit smarter than most of their posters ( lol) but when they do, I will tip my hat!

To summarize: It’s all fun and games to me and I take nothing personal on this boarders yea but I think you will still get stuck lol not trying to give you a hard time just being honest 

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

To summarize: It’s all fun and games to me and I take nothing personal on this board!

Well, Im not invested in this T messaging boards like a lot I see posting.  And, I really dont care who likes me or not.  So I will call it how I see it...distasteful at best from who ever posted from TC (joke or not) and whomever backs it is just as guilty.  Just trying to make sense of it all.    

1 minute ago, Ghostofthepast2 said:
10 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

To summarize: It’s all fun and games to me and I take nothing personal on this boarders yea but I think you will still get stuck lol not trying to give you a hard time just being honest 

???

4 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Couple questions for tonight...In order by necessity...being a vistor where does a man eat in Trousdale County?  And when is the kickoff?  I am not prepared!  LOL  Yes, I should know the kick off time, but I am from a land unknown.  

7PM  eating is slim