Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Nope they took the week off after Whites Creek game. They started back practicing on Monday.

B satt is pitiful. Whites creek was basically a week off and then he gives them another week off. Crazy. They certainly played like it tonight.  Coaching was the difference. Feel bad for the Trousdale players.  They deserve better. We’re flat and soft after two weeks off.  But RTD you the man. Get us some players the next few years or water runs this streak to 8 or 9! 

2 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

B satt is pitiful. Whites creek was basically a week off and then he gives them another week off. Crazy. They certainly played like it tonight.  Coaching was the difference. Feel bad for the Trousdale players.  They deserve better. We’re flat and soft after two weeks off.  But RTD you the man. Get us some players the next few years or water runs this streak to 8 or 9! 

Lol, I will try. Starting to think that we may need a new coach like one that's at Oakland right now that is a former player at TC. I really think he could fix a lot of the offensive problems at TC.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, RTD said:

Lol, I will try. Starting to think that we may need a new coach like one that's at Oakland right now that is a former player at TC. I really think he could fix a lot of the offensive problems at TC.  

Go talk to Clint!! Lol.  Seriously though seems like this program is dead next 5 years.  Need that young Harper playing jr jacket to grow up fast!