Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

IMO this is the biggest regular season game between the 2. The winner of this escapes Tyner in the first round and avoids either going to MC or Meigs in the second if they survive the 1st rd!

There is a lot more riding on this game than a region championship for sure! 

At the beginning of the year I would’ve predicted TC by a lot if I was being truthful, but the H2O coaches and kids seemed to figure some things out as the season progressed.

We don’t turn the ball over much… I think our only fumble was at Gordy when punting ( cost us the game) and our defense has played lights out since City.

With that being said I think this game will end like the last 6… it will be close!

Edited by H2Oman

On 10/23/2021 at 3:38 PM, TyroneBiggums said:

News next Saturday morning should read Trousdale County is still Trousdale County and Watertown is still Watertown.  I’m just keeping it real

I’m going to keep it real… if recent history is what we’re going by, you would be right.. Watertown is still Watertown and Trousdale is still Trousdale. So I would assume the Saturday paper will say Watertown beats Trousdale for their 4th region championship in a row.  

Hope you’re right!:thumb:

Edited by H2Oman
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

So @biggest @H2Oman what do ya'll think is the biggest difference from H20 from Gville game to now? Experience? different schemes? 

Better line play for one, some of that could  be lack of competition! Honestly that's something we will  find out fri. Playing alot of young talent that now has more experience has helped tremendously. 

• Like 1