Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

6 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

This game makes me nervous. We all know it is hard to beat a good team twice. On one hand I want to take that region title back but if the last years hold true, I would rather lose the title and beat them in the playoffs. 

Be alot harder to meet in the playoffs this time 

2 hours ago, biggest said:

Be alot harder to meet in the playoffs this time 

Just looking at Meigs I don't see the athletes or the line that they have had for the past few years. Tyner gave Meigs a hard time because of the athletes they have. I think TC and H2O can take advantage of that this year. 

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

Just looking at Meigs I don't see the athletes or the line that they have had for the past few years. Tyner gave Meigs a hard time because of the athletes they have. I think TC and H2O can take advantage of that this year. 

H20 doesn't have them either although a couple has stepped up 

On 10/23/2021 at 12:22 PM, H2Oman said:

IMO this is the biggest regular season game between the 2. The winner of this escapes Tyner in the first round and avoids either going to MC or Meigs in the second if they survive the 1st rd!

There is a lot more riding on this game than a region championship for sure! 

At the beginning of the year I would’ve predicted TC by a lot if I was being truthful, but the H2O coaches and kids seemed to figure some things out as the season progressed.

We don’t turn the ball over much… I think our only fumble was at Gordy when punting ( cost us the game) and our defense has played lights out since City.

With that being said I think this game will end like the last 6… it will be close!

H2Oman avoid Tyner at all cost first round. Trust me on that. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

If you aren't as good as last year Tyner will beat you if you play. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Yeti said:

H2Oman avoid Tyner at all cost first round. Trust me on that. 

If you aren't as good as last year Tyner will beat you if you play. 

I think TC is a better overall team than last year. With X playing again this year had strengthened the defense. Nobody has been able to block X yet. On offense, TC has more weapons and actually can score points with ease. Having the starting QB out will hurt some. With 4 backs that can take it to the house at any time and a huge weapon at WR, I like our chances against anyone.