Rebulls travull two Hawk Vallee

STARSNBARS

20 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

You will really appreciate the fact that there is standing water in some type of creek or pond behind the visitors’ side and every few minutes a sewage type smell wafts throughout the bleachers. Also there aren’t speakers on the visitors side (which I know is fairly common) so it’s tough to hear the announcer. And definitely don’t schedule that colonoscopy because if you should need to use the facilities at HVA, you will have to walk all the way back to the home side (to be fair, they are nicer restrooms than most, it’s just there’s only the one area to use). 

Yet they spend money like drunken sailors in port after 12 months at sea there on the baseball facility.   Maybe if the baseball kids were allowed to play football if they want football might see some benefit from fundraising, too.  

Just saying .............

Edited by HTV

2 hours ago, Bluegreymom said:

You will really appreciate the fact that there is standing water in some type of creek or pond behind the visitors’ side and every few minutes a sewage type smell wafts throughout the bleachers. Also there aren’t speakers on the visitors side (which I know is fairly common) so it’s tough to hear the announcer. And definitely don’t schedule that colonoscopy because if you should need to use the facilities at HVA, you will have to walk all the way back to the home side (to be fair, they are nicer restrooms than most, it’s just there’s only the one area to use). 

Saddlebrook Homes built back up in behind there years ago, knowing them they didn't pay for a sewer hook up and created Chit Creek. You ever hear of Up Chit Creek without a paddle.

20 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Not necessarily true when schools like Powell and Central run from ya. That says a bunch. We will see who’s on top come the second week of December. I’m guessing Alcoa goes up by 3, unless y’all find a couple of championships from the early 1900’s to add…:lol:

Up by three? We were up by three when the game was over. That's what goes into the record books. You lost your Championship 33 days ago. Go get that consolation prize and pad Gary's record.

21 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Not necessarily true when schools like Powell and Central run from ya. That says a bunch. We will see who’s on top come the second week of December. I’m guessing Alcoa goes up by 3, unless y’all find a couple of championships from the early 1900’s to add…:lol:

Here we go again. 

Powell scheduled Catholic, Maryville, Science Hill as it's three "non traditional rivalry" non region games.  The other two are border rivalry games (think $$$$$$) with Halls and Anderson County.  Anybody with a functioning brain would hardly consider that "running" from anybody.  

I still remember 2014 really well.  Maryville had a State Title winning team that year.  Hardin Valley had lost to South Doyle the week before by nearly 40. Catholic beat Hardin Valley badly the week after the Maryville game. But! Maryville struggled like crazy to win the Hardin Valley game 16 3. Hardin Valley led right before halftime 3 0. That was by far Maryvilles hardest regular season game.  Maryville beat State Title Teams West and Webb pretty good and whipped Alcoa 41 14. Only the Oakland and Ravenwood games were harder.  

18 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

I still remember 2014 really well.  Maryville had a State Title winning team that year.  Hardin Valley had lost to South Doyle the week before by nearly 40. Catholic beat Hardin Valley badly the week after the Maryville game. But! Maryville struggled like crazy to win the Hardin Valley game 16 3. Hardin Valley led right before halftime 3 0. That was by far Maryvilles hardest regular season game.  Maryville beat State Title Teams West and Webb pretty good and whipped Alcoa 41 14. Only the Oakland and Ravenwood games were harder.  

19 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

Well the Defensive Coordinator back was Coach Paul Maynard. He was DC for many years but decided not to coach this year. He has not been the DC in many years.