Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

13 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

How is this only a 2 score game if Peabody is better in every facet?

We will only know who is the better team when played on the field.  Sometimes the best team are beaten and sometimes the score is very close.  These are high school kids.  We can't predict what will happen and be sure about it.  We pull for our teams.  I'm sure the Mustangs will put up a fight.  They have tradition on their side.  So does Peabody.  Hoping for a great and injury filled game.

12 minutes ago, Wediditagain said:

We will only know who is the better team when played on the field.  Sometimes the best team are beaten and sometimes the score is very close.  These are high school kids.  We can't predict what will happen and be sure about it.  We pull for our teams.  I'm sure the Mustangs will put up a fight.  They have tradition on their side.  So does Peabody.  Hoping for a great and injury filled game.

Corrections:  We will only know which team is best after its played on the field.  Sometimes the best TEAMS are beaten.

On 10/10/2021 at 8:55 AM, PeabodyPride said:

Well we sure appreciate you just lumping us all together ! Kinda Nazi like, jus sayin ! Don’t feel bad it’s human nature it’s human nature to fear something that better !!  I enjoy the back and forth anyway, maybe you stank fans can bring me out of this love everybody cause it might be your last day mood of late ! I just don’t see our boys giving up anything up the middle, I will say y’all have some really nice toss pitches as well as many quick kids to bounce it outside some! 
keys to the famet

1 Tide must be balanced, yes we can toss it and have stud recievers that are 6’2 6’6 and so on but we must get Khalik going, I don’t think he needs 100 yards but we have to have the Mustangs respect the run !

2 Tide must play disciplined ball on the ends , but, especially out Linbacking core, Burkett will be ready and I believe the others have the ability!

3 Huntingdon coaches cannot panic, what do I mean ? Well I had rather run it for 5 and punt on fourth than throw a lot of picks !

4 Pound the rock up the gut and if you get 2 be happy , gotta set up the Tide to bounce it out , otherwise your scheme won’t work !

5 Both teams I feel will have to sub linemen to stay fresh, The Tide wore down against Westview in fourth as did Huntingdon,believe me when I say Westview is huge up front    
All banter aside you fellas have a great ball team, but coaching as always will be in the Tides favor !

Pride you are the definition of a class act. You are truly what sports should be about regardless of who you cheer for. You alone have made me a tide fan. They don't make them any better than you. Not many people would do what you done without seeking glory. Thank you and you are truly a stand up guy.