Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Our receivers are better than westviews and our running back is better than westviews so I’m not seeing what you are saying 

You left out a key player just saying. I do think this matchup is better for Huntingdon than Westview was for them. I bet this is going to be a barn burner of a game. 

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Our receivers are better than westviews and our running back is better than westviews so I’m not seeing what you are saying 

Westview couldn't run a lick on us, but the Charger offensive line is very good at pass protection. We couldn't apply the pressure we normally do. Yall's offensive line is run oriented a won't protect as well. Our strength is run defense and bringing the heat. You gonna have to break some big ones to beat us.

10 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Westview couldn't run a lick on us, but the Charger offensive line is very good at pass protection. We couldn't apply the pressure we normally do. Yall's offensive line is run oriented a won't protect as well. Our strength is run defense and bringing the heat. You gonna have to break some big ones to beat us.

Our line can pass block. Simpson ran on you guys that is their running game.

15 hours ago, shockernation said:

I’m probably out on that plan Friday. Sorry but we are heading to Knoxville as a group leaving from school. Had every intention! How bout Coop as a 3rd grader qualifying for state…proud papa! 

Go Peebooty keep on keeping on! 
@Waker Miss you! You’re on the clock to get a dose!

Uh? Most of the time it’s the ladies that say they miss me. But whatever your thing is man. I’m not judging. Is that why you go by shocker?

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Uh? Most of the time it’s the ladies that say they miss me. But whatever your thing is man. I’m not judging. Is that why you go by shocker?

First admit it…ain’t no lady ever missed you 

Second…I’ve always found humor in your posts and that’s really the best you got?

Im thoroughly disappointed bud…kinda like you’re gonna be Friday night