Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well Well Well , 3 sleeps away from the Invasion of Stanksville !! Tide Nation will travel well and we will spend some money in the community as we should, small towns get a nice economic bump from a big Friday Night game for sure ! 
Prides gonna have the entourage surrounding him for sure ! Gonna be one or two short cause my 2 favorite young runners are headed to state @shockernation !  
@Goldentidefanatic and myself will be doing meet and greets at the Mic Stand from 430/6 might even sign a few autographs! Pictures can be taken with the Jet or super car ,you choice stank nation !!!! 
what a atmosphere this will be, I know of four different people from fan bases all over Tenn that will attend, All joking and banter aside, if you ain’t excited for this one check ya pulse guys and gals and Croppy

I am glad to have some teams come to town with a fan base that travels well. It’s been a few years with for us to get some good gates.

It would be really awesome if this thread stayed on topic ! This is Tide and Mustangs no more no less! I would love some good banter about this game or what The Tide has to do and same for the Stangs ! I get it everyone is gonna beat the Tide every one has a “better” player, just part of succcses and being the small ball measuring stick mostly since 2014, look we will most likely get to McKenzie or Coty if we and they are so blessed to be playing then ! Let s GOOOOO

I READY TO SLAP SOME STANK POSTERS

In the written word of course, unfair I know, but I think the hooked on phonics books Lake County and Peabody donated  got there in time for the smarter one to get a learnin !!!

1 minute ago, Waker said:

I am glad to have some teams come to town with a fan base that travels well. It’s been a few years with for us to get some good gates.

Brother we always do, no matter the banter and smack talk I believe we should do our best to spend money in the local markets ! Don’t tell BPM but spend most of my free time during summer up y’all’s way ! Pontoonin and Praters taters is the jam for me

10 minutes ago, horse said:

I’ve seen both and from what i saw the kid from Trenton has better vision and cuts better than the kid from mckenzie 

Taylor won’t play running back at the next level, he is fast and strong most likely a linebacker or safety, stud for sure and a great young man ! To compare players is usually apples to oranges, Khalik is a true running back, as you said great vision, and could juke a cheetah out of his skin, Taylor in the open field is huge and fast ! Both great in their own right 

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Taylor won’t play running back at the next level, he is fast and strong most likely a linebacker or safety, stud for sure and a great young man ! To compare players is usually apples to oranges, Khalik is a true running back, as you said great vision, and could juke a cheetah out of his skin, Taylor in the open field is huge and fast ! Both great in their own right 

He didn't very big when they played WC. I was guessing maybe 5'9" ..maybe?

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I'll bet dollars to donuts he'll be used as a 1 down back/wr. 

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Taylor had some big runs against Huntingdon. When the game was over he didn’t leave you thinking he was a SEC caliber player like Simpson from Martin did. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, horse said:

Taylor had some big runs against Huntingdon. When the game was over he didn’t leave you thinking he was a SEC caliber player like Simpson from Martin did. 

Scary thing is Simpson wasn’t at his best that night ! He usually never misses, your game plan imo was good, those couple of third and long that picks was thrown killed you guys, you woulda been better off punting !!!!!

I really wish I could make this one and had every intention of it! Dang twins…just crazy fast we are now going up Friday early to run. @PeabodyPride Take it easy on them. @Wediditagain I’ll be back Friday night to say I told you so! To all my huntingdon fans watch the odd numbers on offense…they are all studs. Should be a good one with a great atmosphere! Wish I could make it because @Waker misses us talking the friendship we had made on here…ole buddy! Whatever happened to the other jerk that changed his name every year but quite comical from huntingdon?