Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

This will be a war in a phone booth, so to speak, Huntingdon hasn’t faced a DLine like Trentons, I am sure someone will claim they have but you haven’t seen the size and speed coming at you down hill like you will Friday ! Now that being said, a great coach can and will use your aggression against you , also, can’t say Stangs coach is great,good yes, but he gets very impatient and puts his players in bad situations with play calling ! Not a knock just a fact ! I think Huntingdon will expect Trenton to try to get the edge and things to utilize speed, but, we actually run the ball right at people better IMO ! It’s the day before this sluggfest ,here’s Prides final synopsis !

Coach Jacob’s and Vowell know exactly what Huntingdon will try to do all game, there is no suprise in the Stangs , they line up play tough and try to play bully ball ! And it’s works most of the time!

The scary part is in Trenton ,you  have no idea what’s coming tmrw ! I can assure you all the film watched will be for not come kickoff ! Wow just wow to the new schemes and plays !!!!!!!! I really don’t do score predictions much anymore as I had rather the young gridiron warriors fight it out and the chips fall where they may !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

Edited by PeabodyPride

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've seen a couple computer analysis for this game.  Showing Huntingdon as the favorite. 

Yeah they show westview beating us too….  After we beat them but not before lol 
we have pulled starters at end of first quarter in few games we won 20-35 points that should have been won by 100 points then we are missing a game and Huntingdon beat Milan by a wider margin than we did because Milan lost almost all their starters to due to injury after we played them.  I would say the algorithms this year are off 

Edited by Tide21

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

This will be a war in a phone booth, so to speak, Huntingdon hasn’t faced a DLine like Trentons, I am sure someone will claim they have but you haven’t seen the size and speed coming at you down hill like you will Friday ! Now that being said, a great coach can and will use your aggression against you , also, can’t say Stangs coach is great,good yes, but he gets very impatient and puts his players in bad situations with play calling ! Not a knock just a fact ! I think Huntingdon will expect Trenton to try to get the edge and things to utilize speed, but, we actually run the ball right at people better IMO ! It’s the day before this sluggfest ,here’s Prides final synopsis !

Coach Jacob’s and Vowell know exactly what Huntingdon will try to do all game, there is no suprise in the Stangs , they line up play tough and try to play bully ball ! And it’s works most of the time!

The scary part is in Trenton ,you  have no idea what’s coming tmrw ! I can assure you all the film watched will be for not come kickoff ! Wow just wow to the new schemes and plays !!!!!!!! I really don’t do score predictions much anymore as I had rather the young gridiron warriors fight it out and the chips fall where they may !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

Baskerville at rb yet?