Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I’m curious where do you Mustang fellers feel you have a advantage over Trenton ?

Home field plus I'm not convinced yall can play 4 quarters of football. Trenton did not play well in the 2nd half against Westview or Milan. Heck Milan outplayed yall bad in the 2nd half. You better be ready to play 4 quarters to beat the Mustangs. We just keep coming.

10 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Home field plus I'm not convinced yall can play 4 quarters of football. Trenton did not play well in the 2nd half against Westview or Milan. Heck Milan outplayed yall bad in the 2nd half. You better be ready to play 4 quarters to beat the Mustangs. We just keep coming.

I absolutely didn’t see y’all keep coming against Westview y’all was wore out going into the 4 th, well if you hang your hat one our first games with a very young line so be it ! We are less than 24 hours till kick off, hope to met some of y’all fellas tmrw, look forward to invading Stang Nation with Black and Yellow !Praying for a injury free game so we are bothering healthy going into the playoffs !!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

On 10/20/2021 at 10:19 PM, Waker said:

Mustangs are always confident and I don’t remember any Mustang team being fearful. I won’t speak for any of the other posters but I know what kind of team Peabody is. You have to respect 44 games in a row. I feel more confident as the season goes on about this group. There isn’t much else to say about what Huntingdon does and I don’t see that changing this week. Put more blockers in a hole than there are tacklers and let Hutcherson and Wood make a cut. 2 1000 yd rushers in a backfield speaks for itself. Huntingdon has to make some stops and have to capitalize when they do. Can not get in 3rd and long often. Especially deep in our own side of the field.

Exactly this. This is why you Peabody folks haven't heard much from the Huntingdon folks outside the trash talkers. Everyone in Huntingdon is aware of the team Peabody has. The streak demands respect, and you have it from us. Everyone also knows what Huntingdon's gameplan will be. It's been the same thing for years. The only question for us every game is whether or not the opponent will be able to stop it. But the fact that everyone we plays knows exactly what we are going to do, yet we still have so much success with it has to say something for us.

That being said, I can guarantee you there is no one involved with this program that is scared or nervous about the game or facing the GREAT GOLDEN TIDE. Most are excited for the opportunity to see where we stack up against a team of this caliber. Huntingdon schedules a great out of conference schedule every year, so it's funny that anyone could suggest that this team is scared to play stronger opponents. 

Your team has all the respect from us that they have earned over the last several years. But just like our home winning streak had to end at some point, your streak will also end one day. Maybe that day is tomorrow, maybe not. But one thing is for certain, everyone in town is excited for the opportunity to get a crack at being the ones.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Exactly this. This is why you Peabody folks haven't heard much from the Huntingdon folks outside the trash talkers. Everyone in Huntingdon is aware of the team Peabody has. The streak demands respect, and you have it from us. Everyone also knows what Huntingdon's gameplan will be. It's been the same thing for years. The only question for us every game is whether or not the opponent will be able to stop it. But the fact that everyone we plays knows exactly what we are going to do, yet we still have so much success with it has to say something for us.

That being said, I can guarantee you there is no one involved with this program that is scared or nervous about the game or facing the GREAT GOLDEN TIDE. Most are excited for the opportunity to see where we stack up against a team of this caliber. Huntingdon schedules a great out of conference schedule every year, so it's funny that anyone could suggest that this team is scared to play stronger opponents. 

Your team has all the respect from us that they have earned over the last several years. But just like our home winning streak had to end at some point, your streak will also end one day. Maybe that day is tomorrow, maybe not. But one thing is for certain, everyone in town is excited for the opportunity to get a crack at being the ones.

Very good and accurate post. Yes Peabody has that entitlement to every thread out there but they have earned that right. I personally think this will b a good game. Huntingdon will come out and do what they advertise. If Peabody stops it, it will b a long night for the mustangs. Of course Peabody has the horses on both sides of the ball excuse the pun, but I think Huntingdon has what it takes to make it a game 

It’s game day Golden Tide Nation ! Time to travel to Huntingdon loud and proud repping the Black N gold !!! TideMen play fast play physical and leave no doubt who the best team in the field tonight ! From kickoff to its all 00:00 rock some Mustang Noggins every down ! What streak, What GoldBall , tonight is all about making sure The Mustangs know who you are ! You are The Trenton Peabody Golden Tide, now go show these boys your heart, grit and determination and leave Huntingdon knowing all was givin, the tanks are empty and you fought for your brother to each side of you ! 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

1 TOWN

1 TEAM

1 HEARTBEAT

1 GAME AT A TIME

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1