Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

On 10/21/2021 at 8:22 AM, WarEagleCartman said:

So you think winning Mr football makes him better? Lmao now that's hilarious. Being the benefactor of a GREAT offensive line doesn't necessarily make you good. Pretty sure my 5 year old coulda got at least 800 yards with that line last year. Hes not even the best Ganaway brother but go on. 

Both Ganaways are super good.  Win or lose against the Stangs, you will see them both torch the WarEagles the following week.  I think you are just trying to stir the pot. 

7 minutes ago, Wediditagain said:

Both Ganaways are super good.  Win or lose against the Stangs, you will see them both torch the WarEagles the following week.  I think you are just trying to stir the pot. 

Definitely 

the west Carroll thread will be next week and I will powder cartmans bottom and change his diaper 

13 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I absolutely didn’t see y’all keep coming against Westview y’all was wore out going into the 4 th, well if you hang your hat one our first games with a very young line so be it ! We are less than 24 hours till kick off, hope to met some of y’all fellas tmrw, look forward to invading Stang Nation with Black and Yellow !Praying for a injury free game so we are bothering healthy going into the playoffs !!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

You boys still thinking pregame at the Mic Stand? @vandyfan1 opens at 5

Edited by Waker