Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

17 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Absolutely, but, man the use of different formations to disguise it are top notch !!!!!!!

Swensen thinks he's an offensive genius and I'm starting to believe him. There have been times I could have strangled him for hard headed play calling but he's a great offensive coach,lot better than he gets credit for.

2 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

13 seniors, 8 that play mostly both sides of the ball plus the two kickers. Good chunk of juniors that get playing time 

I was surprised yall had so many players going both ways. Many more than the Mustangs. We lose most of our offense. 4 out 5 offensive linemen,tight end and both our running backs. Got most of our defense back. We got some good young players ready to step up. We'll be young but could be pretty good next year.

On 10/23/2021 at 3:51 PM, vandyfan1 said:

You say it could be reversed now that Huntingdon beat y’all :cry: 

3 days my butt your coach was at the westview game so let’s just stop with the excuses.

No excuses.  We win with honor, we lose with honor.  Your opinion is just what it is.  I can't and I wont argue with that.