Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I was surprised yall had so many players going both ways. Many more than the Mustangs. We lose most of our offense. 4 out 5 offensive linemen,tight end and both our running backs. Got most of our defense back. We got some good young players ready to step up. We'll be young but could be pretty good next year.

It's hard to fill the type of team we have had in the past 3 years with that much depth.  Im sure you guys have experienced the same problem at some time.  Both teams will have to reload next year.  We will be strong in the line but young skill wise.  I like Taylor at Mckenzie and I love Ganaway.  He is the best running back in the area.  He is a true running back but those guys over in Stang land should be proud of their backs also.  Tough hard nosed running backs.  Good luck the rest of the way.

1 minute ago, Wediditagain said:

It's hard to field the type of team we have had in the past 3 years with that much depth.  Im sure you guys have experienced the same problem at some time.  Both teams will have to reload next year.  We will be strong in the line but young skill wise.  I like Taylor at Mckenzie and I love Ganaway.  He is the best running back in the area.  He is a true running back but those guys over in Stang land should be proud of their backs also.  Tough hard nosed running backs.  Good luck the rest of the way.