Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

19 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

From what I gathered from the Peabody folks, the Mustangs just simply beat them. Fair and square. I have not gotten the routine ref excuses. Congrats the Mustangs! 

Peabody will be back! I promise! 

They did. The Stangs looked really good on all sides of the ball. No turnovers, talking to few guys the turnover is what hurt them in their losses. If they protect and grind like they did the other night, they are a dangerous squad.

When you get beat you just get beat ! Oh did we have opportunities? Yep, and the Stanks stop em !!!! I didn’t realize what the Stang posters said about playing sloppy until last Friday ! They definitely put all phases together and the fact is they are dangerous” Not because they beat my team” but because they proved what a no fumble game looks like for them, 

YOUR STILL SOME STANKS

BUT YOU PUT THE BALL  STANK ON MY TIDE

27 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

When you get beat you just get beat ! Oh did we have opportunities? Yep, and the Stanks stop em !!!! I didn’t realize what the Stang posters said about playing sloppy until last Friday ! They definitely put all phases together and the fact is they are dangerous” Not because they beat my team” but because they proved what a no fumble game looks like for them, 

YOUR STILL SOME STANKS

Yes. They will always be the Stanks. 

32 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

YOUR STILL SOME STANKS

I hope they don't have a let down after beating us.  I believe if we played them again, we could  beat them in a mistake free shoot-out.   They would not stop us and we could not stop them.  We gave them 3 more pocessions and they capitalized on all three.  We failed on the goal line.  And we failed on the Fumble and we did not stop anyone all night.  But hats off to the Stangs.

4 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

West side I definitely agree with you

Huntingdon has the ability to win a gold ball this year, that offense they run can take the ball out of the opponents hands and if you get behind, it’s really hard to beat them.  However, it’s a double edged sword too.  Their best defense is their offense.  If their opponent can score and take the lead (especially late in the game)  I can see where  it would be very difficult for them to come back.  I think it’s fair to say it’s not a home run hitter type of offense (not saying they can’t score on big plays though).

9 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

Huntingdon has the ability to win a gold ball this year, that offense they run can take the ball out of the opponents hands and if you get behind, it’s really hard to beat them.  However, it’s a double edged sword too.  Their best defense is their offense.  If their opponent can score and take the lead (especially late in the game)  I can see where  it would be very difficult for them to come back.  I think it’s fair to say it’s not a home run hitter type of offense (not saying they can’t score on big plays though).

I think Westview would match up better with Meigs or Marion(the two favorite from the East) but I think Huntingdon would be hard for any team in 2A to handle.

40 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Someone pointed out to me earlier that if West Carroll wins this game tonight they are region champs. Maybe a little extra motivation for the thunder chickens???

Where is the main thunder chicken, War Eagle cart man? MIA. I’ve been looking forward to him and Tide 21 sparring this week. Kinda disappointed.