Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

54 minutes ago, woodsandwater said:

If this game is close it could come down to the kickers and Trenton has a solid one. I watched Huntingdon warm up and I swear there were at least 5 different kids practicing PATs, and most of them looked like linemen. I will say that they didn't miss any during the game but they weren't pretty to say the least. I couldn't believe any of them split the uprights.

Because Huntingdon has used about 5 different kickers. And most of them are linemen. Haha. 51 did a good job against Westview. Kicking hasn’t been consistent. I’ve always thought that would bite us in a close game. I think it will get better in years to come with soccer starting in Huntingdon 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I may be wrong but if Hunt is one dimensional, think Trenton will win 35 to 7.Dont think Hunt will run on Trenton

Huntingdon is very physical but undersized on the D line, this comes down to one thing, if Driggers is on like against Westview and several others this is a blow out, if he has a off night be it on him or from Stanks pressure it’s a toss up !

Edited by PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, Waker said:

Because Huntingdon has used about 5 different kickers. And most of them are linemen. Haha. 51 did a good job against Westview. Kicking hasn’t been consistent. I’ve always thought that would bite us in a close game. I think it will get better in years to come with soccer starting in Huntingdon 

Kickers are sissies, we don't have no sissies on our team. No seriously being able to kick the ball in the end zone is a big time weapon. The Mustangs are gonna have to kick it to the Gannaway's or give Trenton good field position. Our coaching staff does not stress kicking which is not very smart. We do have a good punter though.

12 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Kickers are sissies, we don't have no sissies on our team. No seriously being able to kick the ball in the end zone is a big time weapon. The Mustangs are gonna have to kick it to the Gannaway's or give Trenton good field position. Our coaching staff does not stress kicking which is not very smart. We do have a good punter though.

Gannaway is a threat but Baskerville is the beast for kickoff returns ! But Inwouldnt call your punter good, he is great imo

Edited by PeabodyPride

Well Well Well , 3 sleeps away from the Invasion of Stanksville !! Tide Nation will travel well and we will spend some money in the community as we should, small towns get a nice economic bump from a big Friday Night game for sure ! 
Prides gonna have the entourage surrounding him for sure ! Gonna be one or two short cause my 2 favorite young runners are headed to state @shockernation !  
@Goldentidefanatic and myself will be doing meet and greets at the Mic Stand from 430/6 might even sign a few autographs! Pictures can be taken with the Jet or super car ,you choice stank nation !!!! 
what a atmosphere this will be, I know of four different people from fan bases all over Tenn that will attend, All joking and banter aside, if you ain’t excited for this one check ya pulse guys and gals and Croppy

On 10/18/2021 at 1:44 PM, Croppygenius said:

Not saying we're going to beat Trenton but we match up much better with them than Westview.

I did not know it was 22-6.  I think that 6 is of late.  We have had some good games against the Mustangs.  We have also been blown out.  Our 1st game at our new field was a blowout by Huntingdon.  Warbritin. Wrong spelling but right guy.

On 10/18/2021 at 2:07 PM, Croppygenius said:

Westview couldn't run a lick on us, but the Charger offensive line is very good at pass protection. We couldn't apply the pressure we normally do. Yall's offensive line is run oriented a won't protect as well. Our strength is run defense and bringing the heat. You gonna have to break some big ones to beat us.

We will break 2 big ones for sure.