Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

22 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The pass blocking is more than adequate. But let’s use his logic for a min. If they have stopped the run against everyone but Taylor and McKenzie, what will they do against a team who run blocks better and has a Mr. Football running back??  

This is just good Logic.  You gotta take notice

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

If Trenton's passing game is close to Westview's then wer're in trouble. Simpson has such a strong arm and quick release that we just couldn't hang. Trenton is obviously very talented but may be a little complacent.  They haven't played very well in the 2nd half of their big games. 

Their teenagers.  Could it be the other team is just playing better in the 2nd half.  You don't win 3 in a row (state champs) being complacent.

27 minutes ago, Wediditagain said:

I did not know it was 22-6.  I think that 6 is of late.  We have had some good games against the Mustangs.  We have also been blown out.  Our 1st game at our new field was a blowout by Huntingdon.  Warbritin. Wrong spelling but right guy.

Warbritton’s younger brother is the starting safety as a freshman on this year’s team. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team