Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Does it really make you that angry that Taylor is better? 

You know so much about about other teams players i figured you knew whether there were any west Carroll players with d1 offers. Do any of them ? 

Edited by Tide21

13 hours ago, Wediditagain said:

I did not know it was 22-6.  I think that 6 is of late.  We have had some good games against the Mustangs.  We have also been blown out.  Our 1st game at our new field was a blowout by Huntingdon.  Warbritin. Wrong spelling but right guy.

That was the game Dave Brown brought the game ball in by helicopter. Youngest Warbritton brother is our starting free safety as a freshman.

11 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Taylor won’t play running back at the next level, he is fast and strong most likely a linebacker or safety, stud for sure and a great young man ! To compare players is usually apples to oranges, Khalik is a true running back, as you said great vision, and could juke a cheetah out of his skin, Taylor in the open field is huge and fast ! Both great in their own right 

The best football player lb for lb on field Friday night in my opinion will be Cade Wood rb/lb #19 for the Mustangs. Has rushed for over 1000 yards and has a bunch of tackles and sacks from his lb position. Never comes off the field. Not very big but I have the utmost respect for this kid.

12 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

It would be really awesome if this thread stayed on topic ! This is Tide and Mustangs no more no less! I would love some good banter about this game or what The Tide has to do and same for the Stangs ! I get it everyone is gonna beat the Tide every one has a “better” player, just part of succcses and being the small ball measuring stick mostly since 2014, look we will most likely get to McKenzie or Coty if we and they are so blessed to be playing then ! Let s GOOOOO

I READY TO SLAP SOME STANK POSTERS

In the written word of course, unfair I know, but I think the hooked on phonics books Lake County and Peabody donated  got there in time for the smarter one to get a learnin !!!

Seems like we've taught yall a bunch of lessons over the years! One is you don't open a new stadium against Huntingdon!

13 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

You never know, he’s 6’0 and around 205 now, he’s very hard to tackle, I thought UT offered as just a athlete, I assume with body type and speed they see a versatile player, you might have it right ! 

I don't think that's accurate. Our QB is 6' maybe 6'1" and he seemed a good 3 inches taller but I guess I can't recall them standing right next to each other.

12 hours ago, Tide21 said:

You know so much about about other teams players i figured you knew whether there were any west Carroll players with d1 offers. Do any of them ? 

Depends on what sport you're talking but I like the deflection tactics just because you can't stand the thought of someone being better than your guy *tear* 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Depends on what sport you're talking but I like the deflection tactics just because you can't stand the thought of someone being better than your guy *tear* 

There is always someone better. 

You are a football guru I just wanted your insight :roflol:

I think it’s hilarious that you actually think I care about your opinion :roflol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Well morons usually just want to hear something specific so it's no surprise really. 

Hmm how do you learn if you don’t ask questions ? 

The most intelligent person in the room doesn’t generally need to announce they are on intelligent. 

shower me with more of your wisdom 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Hmm how do you learn if you don’t ask questions ? 

The most intelligent person in the room doesn’t generally need to announce they are on intelligent. 

shower me with more of your wisdom 

When did I announce that? There's no need it's blatantly obvious especially if you're attempting to match wits. I'm sure your knowledge is limited to bass fishing and and which chew real men buy or  something of that nature.