Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

2 hours ago, Wediditagain said:

Huntingdon is a different animal now.  If they played last night, that being Rebels and Stangs, that score could easily be reversed.  

1 hour ago, Wediditagain said:

Peabody only had 3 days to prepare for this beast of an offense.  Stangs had two weeks.  I still believe both teams were well prepared.  Our coaches are the hardest workers in Tennessee.  We are very pleased with them.  Those kids from Huntingdon came to play.  It was no denying.  I wish I could see the Westview and Stang game. One will win it all against Meigs.  But don't count Meigs out.

You say it could be reversed now that Huntingdon beat y’all :cry: 

3 days my butt your coach was at the westview game so let’s just stop with the excuses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wediditagain said:

Peabody only had 3 days to prepare for this beast of an offense.  Stangs had two weeks.  I still believe both teams were well prepared.  Our coaches are the hardest workers in Tennessee.  We are very pleased with them.  Those kids from Huntingdon came to play.  It was no denying.  I wish I could see the Westview and Stang game. One will win it all against Meigs.  But don't count Meigs out.

Heck we don't run but about 5 plays. 3 days should be plenty.

9 hours ago, Archiewho said:

I truly think that Trenton played a completely different Huntingdon team than McKenzie did earlier this year

Absolutely. That Huntingdon team that Trenton saw last night was not the team McKenzie saw. McKenzie played a team that was running a 2-QB system and was trying to figure where to put all the freshmen.

Not saying we would beat McKenzie by 20 today, but it would most definitely be a different ball game.

6 hours ago, UCStrong77 said:

What was the double penalty call when score was 41-28. Pass interference and catch by Trenton receiver 

Trenton had illegal man down field. Honestly, on that play, I thought both penalties would be on Trenton as the receiver was pushing off. I saw offensive pass interference more than defensive. But it could have been my angle..

As much flack as Huntingdon pass D receives, I thought they played really well again last night. Trenton had some beasts lining up at receiver, but our smaller DB's did a good job bodying up and playing bigger than they are. I don't think Trenton WR's were ready for the physicality in the secondary. There were a lot of drops that seemed to slow the progress of the offense.

Can't believe no one else is talking about the Passing game by Huntingdon last night. That was the type of execution that is NEEDED when it comes to playoff football and keeping defenses honest.

41 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Trenton had illegal man down field. Honestly, on that play, I thought both penalties would be on Trenton as the receiver was pushing off. I saw offensive pass interference more than defensive. But it could have been my angle..

As much flack as Huntingdon pass D receives, I thought they played really well again last night. Trenton had some beasts lining up at receiver, but our smaller DB's did a good job bodying up and playing bigger than they are. I don't think Trenton WR's were ready for the physicality in the secondary. There were a lot of drops that seemed to slow the progress of the offense.

Can't believe no one else is talking about the Passing game by Huntingdon last night. That was the type of execution that is NEEDED when it comes to playoff football and keeping defenses honest.

I did mention it after the game. I only remember 1 incomplete pass. There was a good catch by #19 Wood and if you can throw it close to #87 Reeves he will make the play. He is something. I bet he has opened some eyes.

16 minutes ago, Waker said:

I did mention it after the game. I only remember 1 incomplete pass. There was a good catch by #19 Wood and if you can throw it close to #87 Reeves he will make the play. He is something. I bet he has opened some eyes.

What do you mean opened some eyes? Opponents eyes or collage eyes, if he is not going to camps nobody is looking. They don’t come to schools anymore if they haven’t seen them at a camp. 

• Like 1