Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The pass blocking is more than adequate. But let’s use his logic for a min. If they have stopped the run against everyone but Taylor and McKenzie, what will they do against a team who run blocks better and has a Mr. Football running back??  

That’s true my thought is why would we run and throw and then our coaches not teach our linemen to pass block ? 

8 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

That’s true my thought is why would we run and throw and then our coaches not teach our linemen to pass block ? 

Peabody can do both that’s why y’all are back to back to back champs. Well rounded in all phases of the game. If Huntingdon has to pass the ball much it will cost them the game. Their freshman QB just doesn’t have the experience yet just my two cents. He is a good player just a little green at this level.

Someone asked me earlier today my prediction on this game. I think Huntingdung is obviously going to pound the rock and Peabody will 65%-70% of the time too. The clock will keep moving. No one will have time to put up 40-50pts. I think both teams will have a couple of defensive stops, maybe 3. If both teams play their A games I think Peabody is 2 scores better. If either team has mistakes I think the score gap could be bigger or smaller depending on who makes the mistakes. I think first to 30 wins. 

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Someone asked me earlier today my prediction on this game. I think Huntingdung is obviously going to pound the rock and Peabody will 65%-70% of the time too. The clock will keep moving. No one will have time to put up 40-50pts. I think both teams will have a couple of defensive stops, maybe 3. If both teams play their A games I think Peabody is 2 scores better. If either team has mistakes I think the score gap could be bigger or smaller depending on who makes the mistakes. I think first to 30 wins. 

I agree with this mostly but we may balance the offense out being that Huntingdon has been passed on successfully. 

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I agree with this mostly but we may balance the offense out being that Huntingdon has been passed on successfully. 

I’m gonna be honest with you. This edition of the Stanks are pretty good. But y’all have beaten several teams in the streak that were better. Passing the ball 30-35% of the time is normal for y’all. If you just keep doing what you normally do and stay away from turnovers and stupid penalties I don’t think they can beat you. 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Too bad you’ll be inHardin County watching your bulldogs I’m sure your stank fans would love a meet and greet

To be honest with you I’m not looking forward to that long drive. Would love to watch yalls game, but I can’t stand the smell of that place twice in one season. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

20 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m gonna be honest with you. This edition of the Stanks are pretty good. But y’all have beaten several teams in the streak that were better. Passing the ball 30-35% of the time is normal for y’all. If you just keep doing what you normally do and stay away from turnovers and stupid penalties I don’t think they can beat you. 

Yeah they are good no doubt. I may be a trenton fan but I know a good team when I see one 

30 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah they are good no doubt. I may be a trenton fan but I know a good team when I see one 

They are a really solid team, but, the Westview game coulda been worse, Ty missed some TD passes that aren’t characteristic, our recievers will have 4 to 6 inches height and more speed than Huntingdon has seen at wide out ! If Sam has Time , which I believe he will this could be a huge night for the Kee brothers and Ganaways !

• Like 1