Lake County vs Halls 10/15

TipToe421

This is probably way off subject but I want to point something out! The friends I have made over the years on T are priceless. Sure we love to cut each other down and give each other a hard time on here but some things you just cannot explain? I have a near  and dear friend who I met through this website and he’s from a rival region opponent Peabody. Words cannot explain the act of kindness that one poster recently proposed to me! A man from another community another school system called me last night wanting to feed our kids before Friday’s game with Halls? I was absolutely dumbfounded and so was Coach Quinn and others in the system here! This act of kindness won’t go unnoticed and I want the coachT world to know how great of a person you are! I value our friendship and enjoy talking with you often! It’s not about the food…just one person’s act of generosity and kindness! The legacy you will leave on this earth will be spoken of for years! 
Much love from the L @PeabodyPride

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, shockernation said:

This is probably way off subject but I want to point something out! The friends I have made over the years on T are priceless. Sure we love to cut each other down and give each other a hard time on here but some things you just cannot explain? I have a near  and dear friend who I met through this website and he’s from a rival region opponent Peabody. Words cannot explain the act of kindness that one poster recently proposed to me! A man from another community another school system called me last night wanting to feed our kids before Friday’s game with Halls? I was absolutely dumbfounded and so was Coach Quinn and others in the system here! This act of kindness won’t go unnoticed and I want the coachT world to know how great of a person you are! I value our friendship and enjoy talking with you often! It’s not about the food…just one person’s act of generosity and kindness! The legacy you will leave on this earth will be spoken of for years! 

Good stuff right here. This is what it is all about!!!

• Upvote 1

Whew this one was down right ugly! Wind gusts and rain all game made for miserable conditions. My analysis our kids play down to their competition at times! We get the 24-6 W…but it was far from pretty. Lots of turnovers both ways due to conditions and neither team threw the ball. #7 for LC continues to impress with probably over 100 yards tonight. On to Fulton Co

Thankful I didn’t die at halftime when the flying canopy came right at me lol

On 10/13/2021 at 9:31 AM, shockernation said:

Awesome Tribute Shocker and well deserved.

On 10/13/2021 at 9:31 AM, shockernation said:

That’s awesome!