Battle for Top Seed in Region 1-6A SHHS vs JCHS

Jeffcofinest

12 hours ago, LINEDAD said:

I watched Jeff Co Patriots in pre-game warm-up at DB and it was easy to tell that this is a NEW PATRIOTS FOOTBALL PROGRAM. Pats have to many linemen going both ways, but all in all, a good looking group. 

My pick is...that Soph QB has SH guessing all game long and he is good enough to lead the Patriots on another big road trip win. Go Pats

It is amazing how one kid can make such a difference in a game, but Jeff Co. hit the lottery with their quarterback and he complements the team well.  Barring injury, we will be seeing this kid on Saturdays.  I have not seen a quarterback as talented in Upper ETN in the 30 years I have lived here.

11 hours ago, JustAnotherFootballFan said:

It is amazing how one kid can make such a difference in a game, but Jeff Co. hit the lottery with their quarterback and he complements the team well.  Barring injury, we will be seeing this kid on Saturdays.  I have not seen a quarterback as talented in Upper ETN in the 30 years I have lived here.

The Jefferson Co. QB is a average high school soph. QB. He has looked pretty average in every game except at DB. The DB secondary would make me look like a D1 prospect.  The Jeff Co. offensive line man handled DB's pass rush giving the QB plenty of time to find his receivers that were running wide open down field. 

5 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

The Jefferson Co. QB is a average high school soph. QB. He has looked pretty average in every game except at DB. The DB secondary would make me look like a D1 prospect.  The Jeff Co. offensive line man handled DB's pass rush giving the QB plenty of time to find his receivers that were running wide open down field. 

Thats wrong. Every coach in east TN knew about this kid when he was in 8th grade. He is a dandy. 

22 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Well he might end up being a dandy but he has looked pretty average against everybody except DB this year. 

Not saying he is D1 (he is short and his dad is short), but he is a good talent. Not sure what film this jackass has watched, but he has been pretty good in most games. He struggled against Sevier in game 1. WR have coast him with drops

2 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Not saying he is D1 (he is short and his dad is short), but he is a good talent. Not sure what film this jackass has watched, but he has been pretty good in most games. He struggled against Sevier in game 1. WR have coast him with drops

You should be careful with the name calling. This is 2021, not 1970. 

32 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Ha,much different world today.Guarantee my Devils will be hit hard by a few snowflakes after tonight's game.

I bet Greeneville didn't have a single starter in the game after halftime. Heck they may have pulled them after the first quarter. East should of called in a Covid.