Fayetteville City travels to 4A Red Bank

Varo

After a week off for Fall break, the Fayetteville Tigers play up, up, and away, traveling to Choo-Choo town's 4-A Red Bank.  What can our little 'ole team expect this Friday?  I hope we can hold our own.  

I tried checking out the C 3 & C 4 -- A pages, but didn't want to dig that far back. 

RB has always had talent. Gerald Riggs Jr was a man and they had a WR that was pressing 315 for reps!  That was about 20 years ago, I think.  They have a punchers chance or better if City makes mistakes or takes many penalties.  I think City will play with focus and win.   City seems to play teams well in their first meeting.  I hope that trend continues Friday night.

• Like 1

2 of the 3 losses Red Bank has is vs a top 10 6A team and to solid Rhea CO whom I do believe that has been a playoff caliber the past two seasons and will be this yr. Will be the fastest team Fayetteville has played this year great test before the playoffs start. Would be a nice road trip upset for the Fayetteville kids whom seem to take it up a notch when playing up in classifications. I'll take Fayetteville by 2 or 3 scores. Any Live Streaming of this game?