Fayetteville City travels to 4A Red Bank

Varo

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Red Bank looks alright when we played them in the jamboree, but we went toe to toe with them. I’m surprised at this. Is Jackson not playing for Fayetteville?

Not sure ( can’t remember his number) City had drove down to the 11 but turned it over on downs.

I’m not at the game, but from watching it on live stream, it seems City is flat right now and Red Bank is playing inspired.

Just now, H2Oman said:

Not sure ( can’t remember his number) City had drove down to the 11 but turned it over on downs.

I’m not at the game, but from watching it on live stream, it seems City is flat right now and Red Bank is playing inspired.

I think he was number 3 in the state game.

35 minutes ago, powerp said:

Red Bank looks alright when we played them in the jamboree, but we went toe to toe with them. I’m surprised at this. Is Jackson not playing for Fayetteville?

He look to be rocking a boot on his foot last week at the Cornersville game. I had mentioned this would be the fastest team they played all year. Red bank is a good club there losses have game vs top ranked teams in higher classifications 

On 10/14/2021 at 12:10 PM, Southtowner said:

Yes.  I'm putting City on alert.  

We are only playing 20 miles up the road from Red Bank.  So, I may sneak away from our game and catch some of this one.  I believe it has the potential to be a competitive contest.

Fayetteville City has NEVER lost a game outside of Beene Stadium that I have attended.    You'd think they'd have me and Roy some reserved seats.  :rolleyes:

You called it my friend!!Guru!

South Pittsburg played Redbank in the Jamboree this year. At the end of the Qtr Redbanks Coach told our  Coach's "I don't know what yall are doing down there but our Boys are worn out already.  Your guys are fast and never stop running

We couldn't go much more like this

... fact.  

I hope Spitt gets to see Fayetteville again this year 

Edited by Geno

27 minutes ago, Geno said:

South Pittsburg played Redbank in the Jamboree this year. At the end of the Qtr Redbanks Coach told our  Coach's "I don't know what yall are doing down there but our Boys are worn out already.  Your guys are fast and never stop running

We couldn't go much more like this

... fact.  

I hope Spitt gets to see Fayetteville again this year 

image.gif.2b98e1a443e03846003922c48e2f976c.gif

• Upvote 4