‘21 Lewis Co. at Riverside

Pizzpatriot2

Hohenwald travels to Riverside for the region championship. Both teams are going to boast 9-1 records and similar schedules. Hohenwald lost to dominant Fayetteville while Riverside lost to Huntington. Winner wins the region and prolly hosts Richland for the first round.

Game is at Riverside. Don’t know how much of an advantage it will be for them but do know it wont be as much as for Hohenwald if game was there.

A lot is on the line for both teams. Can Riverside stop that churning offense? Will Lewis be able to pull the magic for one more game? Winner will virtually be a write in for the second round. Will the winner be able to beat a good team twice, in that second round?

Who do you have? I’m pulling for Lewis but think Riverside pulls it out!

33 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Hohenwald travels to Riverside for the region championship. Both teams are going to boast 9-1 records and similar schedules. Hohenwald lost to dominant Fayetteville while Riverside lost to Huntington. Winner wins the region and prolly hosts Richland for the first round.

Game is at Riverside. Don’t know how much of an advantage it will be for them but do know it wont be as much as for Hohenwald if game was there.

A lot is on the line for both teams. Can Riverside stop that churning offense? Will Lewis be able to pull the magic for one more game? Winner will virtually be a write in for the second round. Will the winner be able to beat a good team twice, in that second round?

Who do you have? I’m pulling for Lewis but think Riverside pulls it out!

Just when I think you've exhausted every possible avenue to be a jerk, you create a thread for a game that you've nothing to do with except to incite more hate for yourself. Both teams you mention have remaining region games with Adamsville and Scotts Hill. Both will be favored, but if you think the Cardinals or the Lions will take the field expecting to lose, you are more clueless than I ever gave you credit for. Some piece of garbage you are to off handily disrespect program after program in your misguided quest to slander Lewis County, Coach Sharp, and their football program. ddaddy suggested that coachT ban you on another thread, which I disagree with...I respect the right of everyone to speak their peace on any subject, but I reserve the right to despise what you say, and more importantly, the selfish and petty reasons behind your words. I'm a peace loving person who would never allow trash like yourself to provoke me to violence, but If I were you I'd be careful to maintain my anonymity.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Just when I think you've exhausted every possible avenue to be a jerk, you create a thread for a game that you've nothing to do with except to incite more hate for yourself. Both teams you mention have remaining region games with Adamsville and Scotts Hill. Both will be favored, but if you think the Cardinals or the Lions will take the field expecting to lose, you are more clueless than I ever gave you credit for. Some piece of garbage you are to off handily disrespect program after program in your misguided quest to slander Lewis County, Coach Sharp, and their football program. ddaddy suggested that coachT ban you on another thread, which I disagree with...I respect the right of everyone to speak their peace on any subject, but I reserve the right to despise what you say, and more importantly, the selfish and petty reasons behind your words. I'm a peace loving person who would never allow trash like yourself to provoke me to violence, but If I were you I'd be careful to maintain my anonymity.

The more I read from this guy the more I am convinced that he is mentally unstable. I pity him. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Wow… I’ve read a lot of your post over the years and have never seen the anger I’ve seen in this post.

However I can’t say I blame you!

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

So, what you are saying is, between Riverside and Hohenwald, you are choosing Sale Creek? 

17 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I have not seen LC this season but Riverside played an almost perfect game when I saw them. They have good size good  speed and execution.  I am sure LC will be ready to play they always are. I will go with Riverside at home by 10ish points 

Did you happen to see the Huntington game? I looked at Riversides schedule and saw they played Lexington. Seems they have played a couple of teams that were competitive. 

Did they run RPO?

Just now, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I’m just trying to figure out who he thinks is gonna win.

Who is "he?", and I'm pretty sure Sale Creek isn't going to be at the Riverside/Lewis Co. game. If you're gonna' be a hater, just own it and stop with the innocent "I'm just" junk. You are a hate driven, obsessed troll, and I've decided that I'm better than what you bring out in me...I'm done responding to your garbage, have a nice life.

28 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Who is "he?", and I'm pretty sure Sale Creek isn't going to be at the Riverside/Lewis Co. game. If you're gonna' be a hater, just own it and stop with the innocent "I'm just" junk. You are a hate driven, obsessed troll, and I've decided that I'm better than what you bring out in me...I'm done responding to your garbage, have a nice life.

Oh, my bad, the “he” was you.