‘21 Lewis Co. at Riverside

Pizzpatriot2

9 hours ago, Beagle said:

I have not seen LC this season but Riverside played an almost perfect game when I saw them. They have good size good  speed and execution.  I am sure LC will be ready to play they always are. I will go with Riverside at home by 10ish points 

Beagle, I'm still trying to figure out who you are. You are the only Camden fan who has posted across three head coaching changes. I've about got it narrowed down. 

The build up to the Regional Championship game is becoming intense. Max Prep (only 2A ranking I can find) has Lewis County jumping Riverside to come in at number nine with Riverside at 10! 

We have two weeks till the big game! Who you got?

Side note; they still have Page at #5 for 5A and Richland coming on strong at #18. Will the Region winner really want to take them on?

11 hours ago, @38320 said:

Beagle, I'm still trying to figure out who you are. You are the only Camden fan who has posted across three head coaching changes. I've about got it narrowed down. 

I doubt it to be Honest. I am actually a transplant from another state. I love football at all levels and have my finger on the pulse of the local team for sure but I am not an insider just a volunteer with the program.

I coached a lot of youth football so the Kids will tell me things if I ask. I was friendly with Coach Blow but i wouldn't call us buddies. I am liking coach McConnell more and more. I really Like Coach Wolfe and the rest of this staff they are good men with good football IQs .  I been around quite a bit further back 1992ish but I never knew about this site until the year i joined.

21 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Did you happen to see the Huntington game? I looked at Riversides schedule and saw they played Lexington. Seems they have played a couple of teams that were competitive. 

Did they run RPO?

Riverside runs multiple offensive sets  but RPO was one of them yes.They also showed some I single back 3 wide 2 tight end 2 wrs.

I didn't  see the Huntingdon Parsons  game but I will tell you this what Huntingdon does offensively isn't something you can really be ready for until you are actually on the field seeing it. Sure it theory you can say this and do that  but the reality of it is. They do what they do. It  is simple and yet they  really really run it  well and they run it every year. That in itself makes it hard to stop.

I have not replied to any of these posts for 2 or 3 years.  What I can't comprehend is why pizza (sorry, spell correct won't let type his proper handle) doesn't root for his own team and continues to talk about others.  This is high school football.  Kids having fun and parents and fans rooting them on.  Friday night lights in the home towns.  His posts are not going to influence anyone.  He should talk about Page and , evidently he also claims Richland.

44 minutes ago, pcwoody said:

I have not replied to any of these posts for 2 or 3 years.  What I can't comprehend is why pizza (sorry, spell correct won't let type his proper handle) doesn't root for his own team and continues to talk about others.  This is high school football.  Kids having fun and parents and fans rooting them on.  Friday night lights in the home towns.  His posts are not going to influence anyone.  He should talk about Page and , evidently he also claims Richland.

It is very interesting that there is no thread about Pages next game. He obviously knows how to start threads. Wonder why he doesn’t start one on them??

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

19 hours ago, pcwoody said:

I like Richland. If they were in our region like they were a couple of decades ago, I would be all for it. I mean, with a historic 39% win rate, who would not like them on their schedule? Out of 24 games, Hohenwald has only lost to them once! But, then again, with a 39% winning percentage, they are probably not the only team with that win/loss ratio against them. For the life of me, I just cannot fathom how they were not put into Hohenwalds region this year. I missed that call big time!

19 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It is very interesting that there is no thread about Pages next game. He obviously knows how to start threads. Wonder why he doesn’t start one on them??

I would ask the same about you but I guess with a couple of six win seasons mixed in with a three win season over the last several years and a three and four record thus far this year, I can see why you are all over these Hohenwald threads.

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I like Richland. If they were in our region like they were a couple of decades ago, I would be all for it. I mean, with a historic 39% win rate, who would not like them on their schedule? Out of 24 games, Hohenwald has only lost to them once! But, then again, with a 39% winning percentage, they are probably not the only team with that win/loss ratio against them. For the life of me, I just cannot fathom how they were not put into Hohenwalds region this year. I missed that call big time!

I would ask the same about you but I guess with a couple of six win seasons mixed in with a three win season over the last several years and a three and four record thus far this year, I can see why you are all over these Hohenwald threads.

We have played for the title 10 times in program history. 3 times in the last 9 years including last year and been to the semis 5 times in the last 10 years. You comment is laughable. You are showing your ignorance. As for threads I have not started one about Milan cause we had a bye last week and will destroy the team we play this week. What’s your excuse?  I answered you. This is where you deflect and don’t answer me. Watch this everyone.