‘21 Lewis Co. at Riverside

Pizzpatriot2

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We have played for the title 10 times in program history. 3 times in the last 9 years including last year and been to the semis 5 times in the last 10 years. You comment is laughable. You are showing your ignorance. As for threads I have not started one about Milan cause we had a bye last week and will destroy the team we play this week. What’s your excuse?  I answered you. This is where you deflect and don’t answer me. Watch this everyone. 

Nah, not deflecting. I answered my own question as to why you are so concerned with me and me and Hohenwald. I figured it out. Because Milan is terrible you have nothing better to do!

That, my fellow poster, is laughable! Maybe you should expound that energy into your own program. 

Either way, 8-0 #2

2 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You should really stay out of this and concern yourself with what is surrounding you.

This statement you just posted proves that. If I were you, I would go back into hibernation another decade or so!

No.  You should bow out.  You don't intimidate nor is your debating skills good.  Please leave everyone alone.  You don't know who you are messing with.  I have seen more football and coached more and played more before you were ever born.  So get a job and quit being a hindrance.

17 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You should really stay out of this and concern yourself with what is surrounding you.

This statement you just posted proves that. If I were you, I would go back into hibernation another decade or so!

If you are so intelligent and know so much you would know that Stubby Tucker was the coach at Lewis County in the mid sixties and went to Dickson then to Milan.  One of his assistants at Milan was Bobby Sharp.  Maybe when you call out a team you should know the history.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Nah, not deflecting. I answered my own question as to why you are so concerned with me and me and Hohenwald. I figured it out. Because Milan is terrible you have nothing better to do!

That, my fellow poster, is laughable! Maybe you should expound that energy into your own program. 

Either way, 8-0 #2

This is your post pics.  That was what I was referring to.

This guy has to be stopped.  Those of us that have played and coached know this sport is about loyalty and team.  It grates me in the wrong way.  These posts should be about good football conversation not degrading anyone's team.  I coached an all American once that played an a losing team but he still got to play at AT and T field against the best kids in the country, not state.  Pride is something g that should be diminished by anyone over some stupid vendetta.  It's about the kids.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pcwoody said:

No.  You should bow out.  You don't intimidate nor is your debating skills good.  Please leave everyone alone.  You don't know who you are messing with.  I have seen more football and coached more and played more before you were ever born.  So get a job and quit being a hindrance.

Here you are, after a decade of silence, jumping into something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Imma guess you are like BPM in that there is nothing going on down there in Perry County so you must be bored. Just so you know, I don’t care how old you are, how much football you have seen and as far as “messing” with you, I don’t care anything about you. The simple reason is, you mean nothing to me!

If you are so intelligent and know so much you would know that Stubby Tucker was the coach at Lewis County in the mid sixties and went to Dickson then to Milan.  One of his assistants at Milan was Bobby Sharp.  Maybe when you call out a team you should know the history.

In case you do not know, neither myself nor anyone on this board cares anything about ole Stubby, Milan (which is terrible right now) Dickson or you! “Maybe” before you interject yourself into something you need to ask yourself two things; one, do I really have anything of value to add and two, is it my place?

This is your post pics.  That was what I was referring to.

Do you even know what you are talking about? I sure don’t because that makes absolutely no sense what so ever. If I read it one more time trying to figure it out, it would probably give me a headache.

That reply had nothing to do with you any way. This is just proof that you are just trying to involve yourself.

57 minutes ago, pcwoody said:

This guy has to be stopped.  Those of us that have played and coached know this sport is about loyalty and team.  It grates me in the wrong way.  These posts should be about good football conversation not degrading anyone's team.  I coached an all American once that played an a losing team but he still got to play at AT and T field against the best kids in the country, not state.  Pride is something g that should be diminished by anyone over some stupid vendetta.  It's about the kids.

Funny, here you are, after not logging on in over a decade, you come onto a thread that has nothing to do with Perry County and demand a poster be stopped for speaking the truth. You have been no different than the Fairview poster on here dropping names trying to gain Ecred. Let me explain something to you that maybe you can understand; even if what you are spilling is true, nobody on this board owes you a single thing! Nobody cares where you coached, how long you coached and nobody owes you anything for supposedly coaching somebody that played or plays on some field. Do you have any idea of how many guys have actually played on ATT field? Do you have any idea how many different coaches coach a given athlete during his/her career? Let me bust your little bubble you seem so proud of; you are nothing special! 

So, why don’t you concern yourself with your basketball school and count down the days till basketball season begins. With only one or two winning seasons in what, 25 years, football ain't it in Perry County even if it is in single A.

10 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Here you are, after a decade of silence, jumping into something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Imma guess you are like BPM in that there is nothing going on down there in Perry County so you must be bored. Just so you know, I don’t care how old you are, how much football you have seen and as far as “messing” with you, I don’t care anything about you. The simple reason is, you mean nothing to me!

In case you do not know, neither myself nor anyone on this board cares anything about ole Stubby, Milan (which is terrible right now) Dickson or you! “Maybe” before you interject yourself into something you need to ask yourself two things; one, do I really have anything of value to add and two, is it my place?

Do you even know what you are talking about? I sure don’t because that makes absolutely no sense what so ever. If I read it one more time trying to figure it out, it would probably give me a headache.

That reply had nothing to do with you any way. This is just proof that you are just trying to involve yourself.

Funny, here you are, after not logging on in over a decade, you come onto a thread that has nothing to do with Perry County and demand a poster be stopped for speaking the truth. You have been no different than the Fairview poster on here dropping names trying to gain Ecred. Let me explain something to you that maybe you can understand; even if what you are spilling is true, nobody on this board owes you a single thing! Nobody cares where you coached, how long you coached and nobody owes you anything for supposedly coaching somebody that played or plays on some field. Do you have any idea of how many guys have actually played on ATT field? Do you have any idea how many different coaches coach a given athlete during his/her career? Let me bust your little bubble you seem so proud of; you are nothing special! 

So, why don’t you concern yourself with your basketball school and count down the days till basketball season begins. With only one or two winning seasons in what, 25 years, football ain't it in Perry County even if it is in single A.

This is not the place to be trying to bully.  You need to talk to people face to face.  I live in Perry County now but I did not attend school here.  My reference to Milan was in response to you trying to call out a poster from Milan.   You called out posters from Fairview also.  You referred to posts that suggested that Lewis County would not schedule Perry, Collinwood or Wayne County because they were on the up swing. All single A school's    

Less than 1 percent of all football players have ever stepped on the field in Dallas.  Let me burst your bubble.

You are less than 35, probably less than 30.  Live in Franklin and have never played the game.  All players  become part of a family no matter where they play.  

At a person's very best they are average.  No matter how much they have achieved.  At your very best (at this point in life) you are doing nothing but trying to belittle everyone around you.  You must be very lonely.  

I may not have posted in a few years but I read the posts consistently.  I have just gotten fed up with you personally.  

It doesn't matter how many championships you win or lose.  In the end it's just a game.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, pcwoody said:

This is not the place to be trying to bully.  You need to talk to people face to face.  I live in Perry County now but I did not attend school here.  My reference to Milan was in response to you trying to call out a poster from Milan.   You called out posters from Fairview also.  You referred to posts that suggested that Lewis County would not schedule Perry, Collinwood or Wayne County because they were on the up swing. All single A school's    

Less than 1 percent of all football players have ever stepped on the field in Dallas.  Let me burst your bubble.

You are less than 35, probably less than 30.  Live in Franklin and have never played the game.  All players  become part of a family no matter where they play.  

At a person's very best they are average.  No matter how much they have achieved.  At your very best (at this point in life) you are doing nothing but trying to belittle everyone around you.  You must be very lonely.  

I may not have posted in a few years but I read the posts consistently.  I have just gotten fed up with you personally.  

It doesn't matter how many championships you win or lose.  In the end it's just a game.

You are late to the party. You come on here after everything has settled down and then YOU want to stir it back up and YOU want to be the bully.

That’s correct; I called out a poster from Milan who was doing what you are doing and also one from Fairview. Here it is, for doing similar to what you are doing. 

Yes, I quoted other posters from years who who also stated Hohenwald plays a weak schedule. Just so happens that one of those quoted posts stated they stop scheduling teams they know are going to be good (I am paraphrasing here). So, don’t be putting words in my mouth.

I still do not care about Dallas, you or whatever you think you may have done that makes you think you are important. If you really are from there or California or up north, here is how we Tennesseans feel about your kind-if you don’t like it here go back to where you are from and stop trying to change “here” to how it was where you are from. You need to realize and understand nobody here owes you anything! You may have come here for a job but we did not invite you here!

Ha ha lol You have absolutely no idea about me but pretty sure I have pegged you.

The synopsis is, just as what few post you have written, you are bored. So you come onto a high school football forum to pick fights. None of any of the few posts you have ever written added any value what so ever. In fact, most if not all contain you attacking posters. You think you are special and somebody owes you something because, just as with millions of guys, you have an interest in football. 

What is sad is you evidently try to claim Perry County but when called out, you back track.

6 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You are late to the party. You come on here after everything has settled down and then YOU want to stir it back up and YOU want to be the bully.

That’s correct; I called out a poster from Milan who was doing what you are doing and also one from Fairview. Here it is, for doing similar to what you are doing. 

Yes, I quoted other posters from years who who also stated Hohenwald plays a weak schedule. Just so happens that one of those quoted posts stated they stop scheduling teams they know are going to be good (I am paraphrasing here). So, don’t be putting words in my mouth.

I still do not care about Dallas, you or whatever you think you may have done that makes you think you are important. If you really are from there or California or up north, here is how we Tennesseans feel about your kind-if you don’t like it here go back to where you are from and stop trying to change “here” to how it was where you are from. You need to realize and understand nobody here owes you anything! You may have come here for a job but we did not invite you here!

Ha ha lol You have absolutely no idea about me but pretty sure I have pegged you.

The synopsis is, just as what few post you have written, you are bored. So you come onto a high school football forum to pick fights. None of any of the few posts you have ever written added any value what so ever. In fact, most if not all contain you attacking posters. You think you are special and somebody owes you something because, just as with millions of guys, you have an interest in football. 

What is sad is you evidently try to claim Perry County but when called out, you back track.

I have been in Tennessee since 1964.  So you have not pegged me.  I am an alumni of LC.  Once a panther always a panther.  

Just sorry I let you aggravate me.  I finally figured the why you do what you do. LC owns you.  Your every hour is full of trying to discredit them.  Sad.  Go to bed at night and wake up wishing you were a Panther.  So sad. I have only attacked you and no one else.  So sad.  I also respect all teams.  

As I said before, at our very best we are average.

They call it a game because it is supposed to be fun.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2021 at 5:42 PM, Beagle said:

I doubt it to be Honest. I am actually a transplant from another state. I love football at all levels and have my finger on the pulse of the local team for sure but I am not an insider just a volunteer with the program.

I coached a lot of youth football so the Kids will tell me things if I ask. I was friendly with Coach Blow but i wouldn't call us buddies. I am liking coach McConnell more and more. I really Like Coach Wolfe and the rest of this staff they are good men with good football IQs .  I been around quite a bit further back 1992ish but I never knew about this site until the year i joined.

Well Beagle, I'm guessing you to be the man who helps FM with the radio broadcast then. If so, you guys do a great job. I listened to the Camden-Riverside game on the radio and you two were all class on the game. Nothing wrong with being a transplant. We came to Camden in 1971 and people always acted like we had always lived here. I like McConnell and Wolfe too. I have worked  with both in the past and I hope they stay at C-town for a long time. I think McConnell will win if left alone. And I think folks have enough football sense in Camden to know that.