Giles Vs Sequatchie

CatDaddy1

Giles Co makes the long drive to Dunlap to face the Indians this Friday for  an important region matchup . Don’t know much about Sequatchie Co but Just by comparing scores from same opponents I’d give the edge to Giles co ,but that could be misleading . Looking forward to seeing this new turf field as well . Go Bobcats !!

• Like 1

I tell you what if the fight was in the stands I would take Squatch by 14 however these dang kids aren’t tough nowadays. Worrying about their Tik-Tacs and SnapTalks all the time. They need to be concentrated on winning football games.

I tried to get coach to meet with me this weekend because we know that old Giles coach is a cheater. If you can’t beat them then join them, right? Coach said he was too busy this week watching film from that train wreck of a game.

I was so made I only drunk 4 cases of Natty Light this weekend instead of the normal 8.

I heard a mom in the stands Friday night saying Giles will go to the semis. I asked that woman to get back in the kitchen and make us some sandwiches and quit talking nonsense.

I think The Squatch keep it close for 2 quarters then fall behind because these boys want even do snuff during the game.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, CatDaddy1 said:

Giles Co makes the long drive to Dunlap to face the Indians this Friday for  an important region matchup . Don’t know much about Sequatchie Co but Just by comparing scores from same opponents I’d give the edge to Giles co ,but that could be misleading . Looking forward to seeing this new turf field as well . Go Bobcats !!

Long bus ride could make this interesting but I still see Giles winning this one by as many as they please. 

• Sad 1

Man if what I saw today at practice is true. Oh boy the Squatch is about to be back!!! I wasn’t very fond of this coach at first but man ever since our meeting at the Dunlap Restaurant this man has been listening to the right people.

Now if I can just get him to let me come out and teach some downfield blocking we will be returning to the glory days. Down, Down, Kick baby!!! 

Giles County whatcha you going to do when the Squatch gets all in you Friday night!!!!

6 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Giles by 28 42-14

On 10/10/2021 at 11:59 PM, SquatchU said:

I tell you what if the fight was in the stands I would take Squatch by 14 however these dang kids aren’t tough nowadays. Worrying about their Tik-Tacs and SnapTalks all the time. They need to be concentrated on winning football games.

I tried to get coach to meet with me this weekend because we know that old Giles coach is a cheater. If you can’t beat them then join them, right? Coach said he was too busy this week watching film from that train wreck of a game.

I was so made I only drunk 4 cases of Natty Light this weekend instead of the normal 8.

I heard a mom in the stands Friday night saying Giles will go to the semis. I asked that woman to get back in the kitchen and make us some sandwiches and quit talking nonsense.

I think The Squatch keep it close for 2 quarters then fall behind because these boys want even do snuff during the game.

what does any of that have to do with your team being trash?

Edited by arshad221

On 10/11/2021 at 6:56 PM, SquatchU said:

Man if what I saw today at practice is true. Oh boy the Squatch is about to be back!!! I wasn’t very fond of this coach at first but man ever since our meeting at the Dunlap Restaurant this man has been listening to the right people.

Now if I can just get him to let me come out and teach some downfield blocking we will be returning to the glory days. Down, Down, Kick baby!!! 

Giles County whatcha you going to do when the Squatch gets all in you Friday night!!!!

You and bolddust have got to be related.