Gallatin travels to Beech

eers

Beech comes into this one off of a good second half at to come from behind and beat a solid Springfield team in the road. The offense has been up and down, but the defense has played pretty well all year.

Gallatin has underachieved based on preseason expectations, but is riding a two game win streak.

Beech is certainly the favorite coming into the game and it kind of feels like a “must win” for Gallatin, as they have to win two of the next three games to avoid a losing season.

Thoughts?

Edited by eers

Beech by a couple of TD’s, I don’t think Gallatin has the horses to run with Beech for 4 quarters. Could be a lot more if Beech would get #5 the ball more. That’s one thing I didn’t understand at the Springfield game, why they didn’t get him the ball more. I know he had some drops, but when he’s got the ball in his hands he’s a beast to tackle and fast.

Edited by Poundtherock23

6 hours ago, eers said:

Beech comes into this one off of a good second half at to come from behind and beat a solid Springfield team in the road. The offense has been up and down, but the defense has played pretty well all year.

Gallatin has underachieved based on preseason expectations, but is riding a two game win streak.

Beech is certainly the favorite coming into the game and it kind of feels like a “must win” for Gallatin, as they have to win two of the next three games to avoid a losing season.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the compliment 

49 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Beech by a couple of TD’s, I don’t think Gallatin has the horses to run with Beech for 4 quarters. Could be a lot more if Beech would get #5 the ball more. That’s one thing I didn’t understand at the Springfield game, why they didn’t get him the ball more. I know he had some drops, but when he’s got the ball in his hands he’s a beast to tackle and fast.

He looks like he is ready to play on Saturday right now 

Edited by TheCommissioner
Misspelling

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Why not go with the guy that started at Springfield? He looked good to me, just had some drops and line issues at times, not his fault. 

None of the QBs have apparently stepped up and taken the position. A lot of mental “sophomoric” mistakes. I tend to believe I know what I would do, but I’m not at practice and don’t know what happens there. I’m not one to second guess this staff. I don’t like having a multiple QB game plan, but like I said, I don’t know everything that happens. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eers said:

None of the QBs have apparently stepped up and taken the position. A lot of mental “sophomoric” mistakes. I tend to believe I know what I would do, but I’m not at practice and don’t know what happens there. I’m not one to second guess this staff. I don’t like having a multiple QB game plan, but like I said, I don’t know everything that happens. 

Understand 100%

6 hours ago, eers said:

Why didn’t #5 play more last week? He looks like a stud but I was shocked he was on the sideline as much as he was. 

6 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Why didn’t #5 play more last week? He looks like a stud but I was shocked he was on the sideline as much as he was. 

Just a guess, but when they went heavy in the run game, there wasn’t a lot of reason to have him in the game. Personally, I would like to see him getting the ball in different ways. He has Power 5 potential and measurables. His ceiling is off the charts.