UC Travels to Camden

BigSwoShow

18 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

UC comes out on top in a hard fought muddy mess of a game. However, our thoughts and prayers go out for the Camden player who was injured with a little more than 4:00 minutes till go in the game. Praying all is well 

Who wins the Gibson/Camden match-up in your opinion. I know nothing of Camden, just know the winner of our game is in playoffs.

UC came out rusty as I figured with being off a week but fired it up after lightning delay. I would say somethings about the refs but no use they just need to read the rule book because the had no business on the field. Anyway the main statement that needs to be made is that everyone needs to pray for the Camden player that went down in the fourth. Praying for good diagnosis and quick recovery from Union City.

55 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

UC comes out on top in a hard fought muddy mess of a game. However, our thoughts and prayers go out for the Camden player who was injured with a little more than 4:00 minutes till go in the game. Praying all is well 

From what i understand is this. he was unconscious. When he woke he said his neck hurt and they went into neck damage mode. I understand he moved everything they asked him too so i am assuming he took a hard hit to the neck area.Keep in mind while I did talk to a person who should know this isn't official so keep the prayers going they are appreciated   I will update as needed.

Edited by Beagle

3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

From what i understand is this. he was unconscious. When he woke he said his neck hurt and they went into neck damage mode. I understand he moved everything they asked him too so i am assuming he took a hard hit to the neck area.Keep in mind while I did talk to a person who should know this isn't official so keep the prayers going they are appreciated   I will update as needed.

To the guy complaining  about the refs. You have no business talking about the rules. They called a fine game and we had some go against us the stalled drives just like y'all did.  Only losers make excuses...big losers even do it after a win it seems.

BigSwo  next season we gonna meet face to face. i have read your posts for a few years now congrats on the win y'all earned it.

Prayers for that young man Beagle.

7 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Please do. At the end it’s all about the kids and nobody wants to see a kid get hurt. Many prayers from Union City.

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

Who wins the Gibson/Camden match-up in your opinion. I know nothing of Camden, just know the winner of our game is in playoffs.

It’s difficult for me to say. The field conditions did nothing for either team and I haven’t seen GC play since our game. The player who was injured at the end of the game was one of if not the best player Camden has on their team. One thing I will say is that they are better than their record shows and they will fight you every step of the way. If I had to give an edge it would be GC. Simply because of home field and I seriously doubt number 4 will be playing. And that’s a shame. 

18 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Please do. At the end it’s all about the kids and nobody wants to see a kid get hurt. Many prayers from Union City.

18 hours ago, BigSwoShow said:

Yes Beagle please keep us posted. 

Great news. He walked out of the ER with only a  neck sprain and concussion. His mom is the source. Doesn't get more reliable  than  that. Let your young men know as well.