Rockets look to launch the Blaze

Blaze45

20 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Looks like Cecil Joyce and Mainstreet Preps got my Blaze packin it up and calling it done by a couple points. I hope they are wrong and by a few scores....

I read that earlier, but he's wrong about as often as he is right. If the baby Blaze can slow the Rocket run, they should win. Baby Blaze will score some points. D has got to win this for the Blaze.

18 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I read that earlier, but he's wrong about as often as he is right. If the baby Blaze can slow the Rocket run, they should win. Baby Blaze will score some points. D has got to win this for the Blaze.

I know my public school education don't count for much, but 44-10 is just a wee bit over .500. He's basically predicting the same thing everyone else is, a coin flip. On a night when the ball might be a bit slippery, probably going to come down to who commits the fewest turnovers

21 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I know my public school education don't count for much, but 44-10 is just a wee bit over .500. He's basically predicting the same thing everyone else is, a coin flip. On a night when the ball might be a bit slippery, probably going to come down to who commits the fewest turnovers

My hope is that Blackman can come out and be fundamentally sound and hang on to the ball. Rockvale's RB is fast and gonna be a handful. The QB has a good arm. We have got to get penetration and disrupt the backfield We also have to be good with our passing game . We cannot telegraph plays and take long to release the ball...I would hate like heck to sittin home 1st week of November. 

Edited by Blaze45

8 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

My hope is that Blackman can come out and be fundamentally sound and hang on to the ball. Rockvale's RB is fast and gonna be a handful. The QB has a good arm. We have got to get penetration and disrupt the backfield We also have to be good with our passing game . We cannot telegraph plays and take long to release the ball...I would hate like heck to sittin home 1st week of November. 

heckuva run regardless, made playoffs every year since 2009

23 minutes ago, 422PT said:

Rockets win this one. Running team wins over Slinging team... ESPECIALLY if it happens to be raining. You can't win enough to make the playoffs in this particular region with a 7 on 7 offensive scheme imo.

Passing will be tough in this game if it is wet... but I was pleased to see a wrinkle or two in Blackmans run game... and they were able to do that against a pretty good Oakland defense