Rockets look to launch the Blaze

Blaze45

9 minutes ago, VarsityBlue said:

I am not aware of his condition. Also not aware of if and when he returned to school. Just aware that the incident took place and a player was injured. This also resulted in the cancellation of the remainder of the 9th grade season by the principal. But I could be mistaken.

The 9th grade season was already over... 

2 hours ago, VarsityBlue said:

I am not aware of his condition. Also not aware of if and when he returned to school. Just aware that the incident took place and a player was injured. This also resulted in the cancellation of the remainder of the 9th grade season by the principal. But I could be mistaken.

Happened in the freshman locker room (in the school, not at the varsity locker room). Appears that kids have been doing a TicToc choke out challenge before coaches arrive. This one went bad with kid passing out, hitting head on wall and having to go to hospital. Latest update is he will be fine. Freshman team is done, will not be participating in playoffs, Justice shut them down. Social media is of the devil (coacht falls in there sometimes).

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Happened in the freshman locker room (in the school, not at the varsity locker room). Appears that kids have been doing a TicToc choke out challenge before coaches arrive. This one went bad with kid passing out, hitting head on wall and having to go to hospital. Latest update is he will be fine. Freshman team is done, will not be participating in playoffs, Justice shut them down. Social media is of the devil (coacht falls in there sometimes).

Why are you and the Oakland guy even talking about this on here? I swear y’all dudes are incredibly lame on this site.